Mil Besos Costa Rica

Tamarindo, Costa Rica · View map

About Mil Besos Costa Rica

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

20 Reviews for Mil Besos Costa Rica

20 Mil Besos Costa Rica Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Ma

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Couldn't have done it without Meghan!

Couldn't have done it without Meghan and her team! I tried to plan the wedding on my own for the first few months but quickly realized it was almost close to impossible considering I live in a ... Read more different country nor do I speak the language. Spoke to several wedding planners over the phone before hiring Mil Besos. I chose Meghan because we clicked over the phone very easily and knew we would get along great. She made the process very easy to follow with her phone app (we pretty much planned the whole wedding using the app and texting.) The number 1 star on her team that I can't gush enough about is her designer, Catalina! LOVE LOVE Catalina! She was awesome, easy to work with, answered all my questions/texts with quick responses anytime during the day. Catalina also served as my "therapist" at one point with guests drama as the wedding date got closer haha. I would say Catalina was definitely an integral part of the planning, I kept in touch with her the most. There was communication issues with the hotel venue (Villa Caletas) but Cat and Meghan were on them to make sure things were getting done and always kept me in the loop. Kristina was my day of coordinator, she is awesome! Very direct and straight to the point with any decisions on the day of which I appreciated so I didn't have to really think or decide anything last minute. Took the stress off of me. After the wedding was over, at least half the guests mentioned how it was one of the most beautiful, most put together wedding they have attended. Even my photographer and videographers thought it was one the smoothest weddings they have worked. Overall, I couldn't have picked a better team to help plan out my big day!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Krivan

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Meghan and her team are absolutely amazing. Meghan quickly became attune to my personality and style and adapted to it with professionalism and thoughtfulness. All of her suggestions took into ... Read more consideration the many conversations we had. If I needed additional options for vendors, layout, etc., she would always return promptly with several well researched suggestions. Having Meghan behind the wheel was invaluable. I honestly could not imagine having gone through the process without her. Between her experience, vendor connections, and insights the day went off without a hitch. Also - Catalina, our wedding designer, was a dream. She made the process SO fun. Her creativity, eye for design, and dedication to our day made it feel as though it was as important to her as it was to us. I cannot say enough good things about her. To hire the Mil Besos team is to guarantee success. Cheers and good luck!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 05/25/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding thanks to the Mil Besos Team!

We decided we wanted to do a destination wedding and get married in Costa Rica, one of our favorite places. At first, I tried to start planning on my own, and was able to get a decent amount done ... Read more (venue booked, dress found, photographer and videographer) on my own. I soon came to realize that there is A LOT that goes into planning a wedding, especially when you live in another Country (we live in Texas) and your Spanish is sub-par to say the least. I found Meghan and the Mil Besos Team after doing tons of research on planners. I loved how they had experience both here in the States as well as in Costa Rica. The Team was wonderful from the moment I first interacted with them! I remember wanting to hug Meghan the first time I spoke with her. I felt like she was my guardian angel sent to help take all of the stressors away that planning the biggest day of your life can bring upon you. They thought of EVERYTHING! So many things I would never have even thought of. All I had to do was outline my vision, and they went to work making it happen. We did floral trials, food tastings, shipped fake flowers in from China, made our own napkin rings, and so many other small details that one would think a planner would never help with. They truly love what they do and take pride in making this day your most special and memorable day. The planning is one thing, but the execution is another. The day of the wedding the team made sure every step of the way was covered. Everyone in my Wedding Party knew where to go, when to be there and what to do. It was like they were a team of Wedding Ninjas just knocking things out left and right. I had the most stress free wedding experience I can imagine and it really is all thanks to the Mil Besos Team. It isn't just one person that you work with. You work with a designer, a florist expert, a planning expert, etc. They use an application to make communications easy and are always available, no matter what time of day or night. Do yourself a favor and hire this Team. You will not regret it. It was the best decision I made throughout my whole planning process. Thank you Mil Besos! You truly are amazing at what you do and we cannot thank you enough for making our day one we will never forget. :)