Milagro Farm Winery

Ramona, California · View map · Visit website

About Milagro Farm Winery

Milagro Winery is a wedding venue in Ramona, California. This vintage farm venue offers an intimate and naturally beautiful setting for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. This rustic location in Ramona Valley offers a unique experience that you and your guests are sure to love.

Facilities and Capacity
Milagro Winery has a variety of exclusive and unique spaces to choose from to host your special event. There is a granite wine cave, the Old Crush House, a private stone patio, meadow areas and even a guest cabin at your disposal. This venue is great for small or large events, with a maximum capacity of 200.

This venue offers great wine, gorgeous spaces and excellent services. There are wedding planning services available to ensure a smooth, successful day. There is a bridal suite available, and the staff can assist with the setup and cleanup of your event.

32 Reviews for Milagro Farm Winery

32 Milagro Farm Winery Reviews

Murphy
Featured
Murphy

Married on 03/16/2019

Best day of my life

My (now) husband and I had looked at a couple venues before Milagro but nothing gave us that good feeling, you know the one. But the first time we drove to Milagro we knew it was THE PLACE. It just ... Read more felt right. It ticked all the boxes and more. No matter where you look, the trees, fields, flowers, vines, and buildings (crush house😍) make you feel like you’re in a fairytale! Before we even drove off the property, we already knew it was perfect and the venue we would choose. I was a nervous wreck and truly ignorant when it came to planning my wedding. The team at Milagro was phenomenal, always ready to answer any questions (no matter how silly) I had. The girls know what they're doing, listen to them. To have a team who knows the property, knows weddings, and has done this a thousand (maybe more) times is absolutely priceless and worth every penny. When it came to our wedding day they were there to make sure that everything ran smoothly (sure that's why you're paying them) , but most importantly the support and love they pour into every detail of your wedding shows how much they really love their jobs. There was never a moment I was worried that everything wasn't running according to plan. They took care of me, my husband, my bridesmaids, our groomsmen, but also our families , our guests, and our vendors. When I tell you my wedding day was the most beautiful and perfect and best day of my whole life , I mean it with my whole heart. Go with Milagro , you won't regret it. PS!!! The property is so breathtaking!! Our guests have not stopped gushing about it, and every photo we have seen this far ,from every angle, is insanely gorgeous. And we haven't even gotten back our professional ones yet!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Milagro Winery’s property and staff are! We booked our wedding after touring the property in 2017 with Megan. Between then and our wedding in 2019, Megan and ... Read more Melissa remained in contact with us to answer every question, big and small. When it came to our wedding day, Melissa took the wheel, confirming all vendors arrival times and contact info. Milagro provides you with detailed inventory sheet to ensure that every detail is placed exactly where you want it. Our wedding ran so smoothly and we were unaware of any issues that the team faced prior to/throughout our event. Speaking of issues, Milagro handles them with ease. 20 minutes before our ceremony, I began feeling nauseous and the hook and eye broke on my dress. Melissa drove me around the property, giving me time to cool down and found a safety pin to get us through the ceremony. Milagro’s staff does EVERYTHING! They’re professional crowd wranglers, train/veil throwers, golf-cart off-roading extraordinaries, wedding coordinating bosses. We couldn’t be more thankful to have gotten married at Milagro and truly cherish the relationships we built with Megan and Melissa! Thanks for everything, ladies!

Jordan
Jordan Green

Married on 03/23/2019

Dreamy Venue/Wonderful Staff

I just had my wedding here and it was an absolute dream. The location is stunning, well kept, and affordable. The entire staff was awesome but I have to shout out Melissa & Megan for being the dream ... Read more team. They handled everything seamlessly and made sure the hubby and I were taken care of all night. They even helped bustle my dress for the reception! Communication was always clear and super helpful, people raved about the wine (the rose was a hit!), and overall I'm just really really happy with everything. Thank you Milagro. I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!!!!