Mile Marker Images

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Mile Marker Images

We go above & beyond. Our work starts and stops with breath-taking, one-of-a-kind photos. I often say, “A wedding shouldn’t be a cliché & neither should the photos.” We think of ourselves as storytellers capturing unique moments on your unique wedding day. We chase great love and great light. And we do it with passion and enthusiasm. We work with you every step of the way to produce better images and lasting memories. Each image contains more memories than just what is in the photo. Your mind will remember smells & sounds too. Your memory will even remember things happening just outside the edges of the photo. Photos are the mile markers of your memory.

Mile Marker Images offer a contemporary photojournalism style that emphasizes the details of your big day. With only one event per day you’ll can relax knowing your day will be properly documented from start to end. Their most popular package comes with a second shooter to ensure they have your day covered from all angles with the option of additional hours. In addition to day-of coverage, you’ll get an engagement shoot to meet and work together before your big day. All their packages include:

• High resolution digital images - edited and organized
  • Print Release
  • 2nd set of iamges optimized for social media
  • Mobile App that connects your device to ALL your photos but doesn't take up space on your phone
  • Online slideshow/montage
  • Online collection with organized galleries
  • Lifetime online storage

Optional items

• Layflat album created on archival paper (size & page count determine cost)
  • Custom USB drive

51 Reviews for Mile Marker Images

51 Mile Marker Images Reviews

L
Featured
Laine Lyles Klingeman

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Photography Experience

If you want pictures you can treasure forever that do not look posed or forced, Mile Marker is the perfect option! Al was an absolute dream to work with. At the beginning of planning I told him what I ... Read more was wanting and he not only nailed it, he exceeded my highest expectations. His background allows him to see art in such an incredible way and capture it so perfectly. Hiring Mile Marker Images for my wedding was one of (if not the best) decision I made in my wedding planning. I fully intend to utilize Al's services again in the future for whatever other precious events life throws at my husband and I. You can't go wrong hiring these guys. 100% recommend.

Avery
Avery Askew

Married on 02/09/2019

Best Ever!

Mile Marker Images was absolutely the right choice! Al Harris and his assistant Savannah made my entire experience nothing short of amazing! If you want your memories captured in a beautiful and ... Read more personal way to cherish for the rest of your life, consider MMI. Not only are they incredibly talented, but the two created a fun and relaxing environment for the entire day. I felt like they were two old friends of mine, there to support the entire process. Little did I realize that as they were going above and beyond to connect with myself, my entire bridal party and now-husband, they were catching every single detail of our special day. We just received our wedding day albums and couldn’t be happier about what we saw. Every bit of our personality was picked up by this talented duo. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would!

B
Brennon

Married on 10/13/2018

Al and his team are awesome!

Al was awesome to work with! Traveled out of Knoxville to make our wedding day perfect! He made sure that my wife and I had every moment captured even at a small wedding! He had great ideas and his ... Read more professionalism was outstanding! Proud to say that we will be traveling back soon to have him do more pictures for us as we are now expecting ! Cant be more pleased with Al and his team and the way the pictures turned out for us so that we can cherish our wedding day forever!