Milestone Images

New City, NY · View map · Visit website

About Milestone Images

Milestone Images is a New City, New York-based wedding photographer that captures the natural emotions and beauty of your big day. Their contemporary and photojournalistic images will include breathtaking shots of all the little details, from the flowers to the cake. After all, the team understands that you will cherish these photos for years to come.

Experience

Angela Gaul, a freelance photojournalist and the company’s lead photographer, has more than a decade of photography experience. Tom Nycz is the second photographer.

From candid photos to romantic portraits, Milestone Images aims to produce completely unique images. They can provide a boudoir shoot, engagement shoot and trash the dress session. Their professional services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

Milestone Images can transform your photos into specialty items. Couples may choose from:

• Albums

N
Featured
Nichole

Married on 04/28/2018

Where do i start! Working with Angie and Milestone Images was the best decision my husband and I made. Not only are the pictures absolutely beautiful, but Angie captured so many special moments ... Read more throughout our rehearsal and wedding day. Working with her was seamless and easy. She was very detailed and made sure she covered all the important shots that we wanted. I highly recommend Angie and Milestone Images for your wedding and engagement photos, and really any other event where you want to work with someone who is talented, fun and awesome! Thanks Angie, for capturing our memorable moments!

Diane Martins

Married on 06/04/2019

Book angie!

Angie was absolutely amazing before, during, and after our wedding day! From the moment we met with her at her home studio, we knew we found our wedding photographer! I am not someone who enjoys ... Read more having my photos taken and I don't like staged photos much - I was smiling the whole time working with Angie and have been so excited looking at our photos! About a week or so before our wedding we had a follow-up phone consult to make sure we were on the same page (we had booked her almost 2 years ahead!). Angie was on time and ready to go, didn't freak out when my bridesmaids and I were 30 minutes late, and was able to capture the photos we had requested. She kept track of time, but didn't make us feel rushed. Angie took so many candids that we didn't even know were happening, and caught many little moments including me dancing with certain family members, us hugging guests hello and goodbye, and little cousins dancing! Even my cousin who was breakdancing has an amazing photo of him. We've been to weddings where the photographers have told guests, "do that again so I can take a picture" and this did not happen with Angie. She made us smile, was able to group over 100 guests for a photo of everyone as we requested, and had our guests smiling throughout the day. We received 25 edited images the SAME DAY of our wedding, and 90 within a week. About 2 weeks later, we received over 300 photos! Can't wait to see the rest!! We 10000%, hands down, recommend Angie and will definitely go to her for any photography needs in the future!

Married on 09/08/2018

Perfection!

Hiring Angie to capture our wedding memories was absolutely the smartest choice we made. You won't find a more professional, responsive, patient, and talented wedding photographer. And she's funny and ... Read more kind, too! Angie's been in the business for long enough to anticipate every question and need. She helped talk me through elements of planning I hadn't even though of (not planning a receiving line after the recessional? what instead?). And Day Of, she was equipped for every emergency (mystery stain on the bosom of my dress 5 minutes before the ceremony? No problem; Tide Stick in the camera bag to the rescue! Dress getting a little too revealing at the bust? Fashion tape at the ready to keep the girls in place!) You will be THRILLED with Angie's turnaround time. As a member of several Facebook wedding groups, I've seen by comparison how her timely photo deliveries blow away the competition. I had dozens of photos already edited and online while my wedding-date-twins were still longing for even a sneak peek several weeks later. In fact, Angie provided over a dozen Instagram photos the very same night as our reception! I was gawking at them before I even went to bed that night. Every couple Angie shoots gets a writeup in her blog (here's ours: http://www.milestoneimages.us/blog/congrats-diane-leo-grand-isle-wedding-photographer/). I had the joy of reading her post about our wedding less than one week after the fact, which included another 97 photos I had not yet seen, plus her thoughtful and personal observations and reflections of our day (I especially loved reading that!). In less than one month from our wedding, I had EVERY edited photo she had promised, on a thumb drive in-hand, after receiving a link by which I could download and share them even earlier. This surpasses by leaps and bounds any other photographer I've encountered (or heard about from other couples). Angie's vision and artistry is unparalleled. Her art direction is fantastic. She has a way of arranging people in just the right way to get all the perfect shots you've requested, and manages to do it in a way that's fun and engaging. My guests found her entirely charming, and to a person, came to me throughout the evening to say what a fabulous job she was doing and how delightful they found her. And the most important part: Angie's photography is amazing. Our formal portraits are flawless and creative. Angie's candid portraits captured not only the quiet and unexpected moments throughout our day, but even the unique charm of each loved one's personality during their naturally unguarded moments. I really loved the experiencing her art direction during our private bride and groom portraits. The shoot itself was more romantic than I even could have expected, and the photos reflect it so beautifully. I have gotten so many compliments on all of our photos (people have been really wowed at just how great they are!), and on Angie personally, that I cannot recommend her strongly enough. She rolled with the punches (traveled several hours to our venue - totally worth it for all involved!), and was VERY flexible on our package, logistics, and unexpected turns of events, all while managing to keep us on our desired schedule, with a smile. She nailed it, and I am so relieved that my biggest "Must Have Thing" (spectacular photography) was even more perfect than I ever could have hoped. Don't hesitate. Hiring Milestone Images will be the smartest wedding move you make!