Milissa Sprecher Photography

Sanibel, FL · View map · Visit website

About Milissa Sprecher Photography

Milissa Sprecher Photography is a well-known wedding photographer in Sanibel-Captiva, Florida. Whether you are from Florida or planning a destination wedding, Milissa aims to capture your unique wedding story.

Every couple has different desires when it comes to photography, and I will take the time to ensure that I understand exactly what you are looking for. These are the photographs that you will look at for years to come and they should stand the test of time. I want you to look at your images years from now and feel like it was yesterday. I am relaxed and easy going, yet will help keep things moving so that you can fully enjoy your day. I love weddings and weddings should be fun! I live on Sanibel and am extremely familiar with all things Sanibel-Captiva. Would love to capture your day and I'm happy to help in any way I can.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer that will take you and your personalities into consideration and deliver an incredible product, Milissa Sprecher Photography is an exceptional option. Milissa Sprecher Photography offers the following services to all clients:

• Wedding coverage for elopments to full-day
  • Custom options to meet your needs
  • High-resolution images included with all packages
  • Local to Sanibel-Captiva Islands equals intimate familiarity with all local resorts
  • 2nd Photographer for weddings 2+ hours

Featured
Isabel

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Perfect All Around!

Milissa was amazing! From the moment we booked, until the day of wedding, Milissa was on top of everything with the photography. She went above and beyond making sure she knew what special shots we ... Read more wanted captured, and to even reached out to us the night before the wedding to recommend we move the time up to avoid a storm moving in, she saved my wedding! My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of the finished photos and couldn’t wait to share them with our family and friends. We know we’ll continue using Melissa Photography for all future photos when we’re in the area and recommend her as much as we can.

denise
denise

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome experience

We loved Milissa - she was calm, organized direct and professional! We have great pics from our wedding! She really made sure to find out details of our wedding to help get to know exactly what we ... Read more wanted. We highly recommend Milissa-you won’t be disappointed!

Melanie
Melanie Heck

Married on 11/17/2018

Sanibel Island Wedding

When we decided to get married at our vacation home in Sanibel Island, Florida I wanted to use as many local businesses as I could. I started researching floral and photography businesses on the ... Read more island, I knew things would be more expensive. However, I found Milissa and fell in love with her story. She lives with her family on the island and she has a price range for everyone. She was so accommodating to my requests. I am generally an anxious person but Milissa made me feel so comfortable and calm. She was assertive, professional and patient while directing my crazy family during portraits. I am so thankful we found Milissa, I didn't have to think about anything and could keep my mind focused on celebrating our special day. My husband and I are thrilled with how our photos turned out, they are naturally classic and elegant. I love Milissa and can not say enough good things about her. I recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer, hire Milissa!