Milk & Honey Cake Co.

Chandler, AZ · View map

About Milk & Honey Cake Co.

We provide custom designed wedding and special event cakes to the greater Phoenix-Metro area, and offer free delivery* to most venues in Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, and Gilbert. We are a custom cake boutique, here to make your special day sweeter! Tastings are $20*, and are available for events expecting 100+ attendees.

*All orders must be minimum $150 pre tax, orders must be placed 2 weeks in advance. By appointment only.

*Tasting fees will be applied towards a resulting qualifying order. See above for minimum qualifications.

24 Reviews for Milk & Honey Cake Co.

24 Milk & Honey Cake Co. Reviews

User4687850

Recently married

I have to say this cake was THEE BEST cake I've had in all my 38 years. The cake is so moist and the filling tastes like real strawberries. My favorite part... The chocolate ganache, it's to die for! ... Read more Not only do her cakes have amazing detail, they taste amazing too. Often fondant tastes kind of bleh, but not this one. I definitely recommend to anyone!

User4926683

2+ years ago

When my husband and I went for a taste testing with Sarah for our wedding cake, we instantly knew that we would be using her services! She was great from the start! Very flexible with our schedule, ... Read more had a ton of great ideas (we had no specific design in mind when we started) and her cakes tasted AMAZING! We had a 4 tier cake including the anniversary tier. On the day of she delivered and it was even more beautiful than I could have hoped for! The cake was amazing, a lot of flavor and moist. All of our guests comments on how wonderful it tasted and how beautiful it was! Our caterers even said they didn't want to cut in to it because it was so beautiful! We are very much looking forward to having our anniversary tier! I very highly recommend Sarah to anyone! I know we will be using her again in the future!

User4520899

2+ years ago

Sarah was amazing. She made a beautiful cake that looked like fondant but was done in buttercream. The cake was not just beautiful but all my guests were raving about how good the cake tasted. Sarah ... Read more was easy to work with, gives great advice and personalizes the cake to your wishes.