Mill Brook Travel

Woodmere, NY · View map

About Mill Brook Travel

I want to help you make great memories! I believe that your honeymoon should be a time that you will remember for the rest of your lives. If you already know where you want to go, then I will find the best deal for you. If you're unsure, I will use my extensive knowledge and expertise of 15 years in the travel industry to put together some suggestions based on your individual interests. Whether you want a quiet vacation on the beach or a vacation filled with touring and adventure, I am the agent you want to contact. We make your travel dreams come true!

1 Reviews for Mill Brook Travel

1 Mill Brook Travel Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/16/2007

My husband and I worked with Mill Brook Travel to book our amazing honeymoon to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. We gave Laura our budget and what we wanted out of our trip and she responded immediately ... Read more with great ideas. At one point we had to change our itinerary due to a SCUBA trip and within the same day, Laura had everything changed to accomidate us. She is very sweet, very knowledgable, and great to work with. In the beginning of the process we wanted to travel somewhere else for our honeymoon and received resources from Mill Brook Travel within a few days for us to reserach and plan our trip. Overall I would recommend Mill Brook Travel to anyone! We absolutly plan on using them again for future vacations!

2 Deals & Discounts