Millcreek Inn

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Millcreek Inn

Nestled within the rustic setting of pines, streams, and wildflowers of Millcreek Canyon, Millcreek Inn has staged the finest weddings and events for over twenty years. Although the venue itself was built in the 1950s, it has been making couples happy since 1999. Millcreek Inn provides a perfect mountain wedding with rustic and classic styles. We invite you to visit and experience all its splendor for yourself.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue accommodates for a maximum of 200 guests. Included in the venue area is four event spaces, both indoor and outdoor. The patio for outdoor wedding ceremonies is decorated with majestic peaks, cliffs, and gardens, serving as the perfect backdrop for your wedding. The indoor banquet halls have fireplaces, rustic wood, and brick décor, creating a romantic ambiance.

Although the facility is old, modern technology is available, such as wireless internet and audio equipment. With all the services provided are the venue’s world-class service staff and experienced wedding coordination. You can also work with Millcreek’s chef to create your own menu. Their services include:

• Bridal Suite

Featured
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Kenna and her amazing team at Millcreek Inn. My wedding was literally perfect. There were so many things I hadn’t even thought of when I initially planned my ... Read more event, and without Kenna’s coordination, it would have been a disaster. I can only imagine all the work she did behind the scenes so that I could just relax and enjoy my big day. The food is truly exquisite, and the venue is like stepping in to a fairy tale. I would recommend Millcreek Inn a hundred times over to anyone looking to have their own perfect wedding.

S
Sarah

Married on 06/28/2019

Wow - The Best Venue!

We can't say enough about how wonderful Millcreek Inn was for our wedding this June. CJ helped out vision come to life, and she executed it beyond our wildest expectations. Something we heard from ... Read more numerous guests was, "This was the best wedding food we've ever had!" The food was delicious, wait and bar staff were excellent, and the atmosphere was perfect. We had about 100 guests, and everyone raved about every detail. We couldn't be happier or recommend Millcreek Inn more highly. Thank you to CJ and everyone at Millcreek Inn for our perfect night!

Brittney
Brittney Ford

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Venue

Millcreek Inn was a fantastic place for our wedding! Our coordinator, CJ, and the entire team were fantastic and catered to our every need. We planned our own wedding, so we were looking for a venue ... Read more that would take care of as many details as possible, and Millcreek Inn did not disappoint. CJ and the team handled basically everything - set-up, take-down, staffing, food and drink service, cake-cutting and serving, and so much more. Their in-house catering was priced similarly to other caterers in town, and was absolutely fabulous - way above the quality of typical wedding food. And on top of all that, the venue is absolutely gorgeous! It requires so little by way of decoration because it is already so beautiful, which is great if you're on a budget. I had multiple people tell me during and after the wedding that Millcreek Inn was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. And I'm a little biased, but I agree. Thanks Millcreek Inn!