Millennial Falls

Draper, UT · View map

About Millennial Falls

Located in Draper, Utah, Millennial Falls is a ceremony and reception venue. It will enchant couples with a 40-foot waterfall as well as an indoor area that will serve as the canvas to create an event to remember.

Facilities and Capacity
The outdoor area includes over 2 acres of landscaped grounds with beautiful gardens, a gazebo and waterfalls. The landscape is made only more beautiful by the view of the Wasatch Mountains. Whether you want your event outdoor or indoor, a curved staircase can lead you down to your ceremony. The indoor event space has a marble dance floor and elegant chandeliers. For privacy on your wedding day, a bride's room is also included on the upper floor. A kid's room is available as well. Millennial Falls can accomodate 50 to 300 guests.

This venue offers the following services:

• Handicap accessible

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning Venue, Great Customer Service

We first fell in love with this venue when our friends got married here, and they told us what a great experience they had with their wedding planning. Millennial Falls fit everything we were looking ... Read more for in a venue, and they went above and beyond for us. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day, thanks to the hard work of all of the staff! We were able to put together the perfect wedding package to meet our needs, and they helped with every little request and question that I had (which was a lot!). Misty is on top of everything and made sure that we got everything we wanted, and that everything ran smoothly. We had so many guests tell us how beautiful the venue was and how impressed they were with the food and everything. We cannot sing enough praise about this venue!

M
Michaela

Married on 09/21/2018

Booked our wedding day for next year! They were very helpful in answering questions and going through all of their offered options. It's a beautiful place! I look forward to getting married here! Read more Booked our wedding day for next year! They were very helpful in answering questions and going through all of their offered options. It's a beautiful place! I look forward to getting married here!

R
Rachel

Married on 12/28/2017

There are seriously no words adequate to describe just how grateful and pleased I am for Millennial Falls and how utterly perfect everything turned out for our special day! On the day of the wedding, ... Read more I was just in awe of how beautiful the venue was, how organized everything turned out, and how easy and stress-free it was for me and our families. We still have people coming up to us as well telling us that our reception was just beautiful! Millennial Falls has by far exceeded my expectations of an event venue, and I will forever be able to thank them for such a perfect wedding day!