Millennium Limousines

Farmington, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Millennium Limousines

Millennium Limousines is a luxury transportation service in Farmington, Michigan. This company has been providing limousine services for more than 20 years and is dedicated to ensuring you have the best experience possible on your big day. Millennium Limousines features an array of models to choose from that can accommodate any size party, from small and intimate to a large wedding party. They’ll make sure you arrive in style and have an amazing time in the process.

Products Offered
Millennium Limousines provides limos and party buses for all your wedding needs, whether you need a one-way or round trip, or have multiple stops to make. They offer party buses, standard and stretch limousines, SUVs, and luxury sprinter vans. Some of the amenities include:

• Bar
  • Red carpet service
  • Smartphone compatible
  • Wedding signage

Areas Covered
Along with Farmington, Michigan, this transportation company services metro Detroit and Ann Arbor, and the counties of Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb.

68 Reviews for Millennium Limousines

68 Millennium Limousines Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 01/24/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Millenium Limosine for our Janaury wedding. We packed the 38 passenger bus to the max! My husband and I, along with our wedding party and their spouses, had the time ... Read more time of our lives dancing the ride from Grosse Pointe to Downtow Detroit away. Our driver was prompt and professional. He helped us with anything we needed. He was great about making multiple stops downtown while we stopped for pictures. We definitively recommend Millenium Limo!

Sara
Sara Fanger

Married on 02/03/2019

Great Transportation Company for our Wedding!

We had a great experience will Millennium. Our party bus was clean, on time, and exactly what we expected. We also used their smaller party bus as a shuttle between the hotel and our venue. I would ... Read more definitely recommend them to friends and family to use for their wedding and or event.

S
Spencer

Married on 08/16/2018

First of all, I never leave reviews, at least not good ones! We rented on 8-16-18 This is the only company I will ever call again! I have rented from many limo company’s! I was referred by a friend to ... Read more friend to check them out. (Glad I did!) we had actually already booked with another company more local to me. (I’m near the new Baltimore area ) so I figured renting from a company near me would be cheaper but thankfully we went with millennium! Prices are very fair and staff who scheduled us were Awesome! Very professional company here! I really don’t have a single complaint. I took my wife and sister in laws to a concert and was very impressed with the service we had from our driver. The party bus was perfect. Very nice quality sound system for us to enjoy on the way to the concert. It was comfortable and we had a great time! He stopped multiple times for restroom/cigarette breaks before and after the venue and really kept us accommodated beyond my expectations So the main reason I’m leaving a review is because of the driver! I Highly recommend Mike if you rent from this company! Very professional, flexible and accommodating. He had a great personality and made our experience with millennium very comfortable. I felt compelled to leave this review because of that. He really made a big impression on us and we will undoubtedly be renting again and referring this company, and obviously we will be requesting him again. ASK FOR MIKE TO BE YOUR DRIVER!