Millennium Productions

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Millennium Productions

Millennium Productions is a versatile and professional wedding and event production company located in St. Louis, Missouri. Couples are guaranteed constant and clear communication between all vendors, from DJ and band services to design and video services. This one-stop shop for most wedding needs consists of wedding experts who are fully capable of planning a stress-free event. Their all-inclusive DJ package includes professional lighting, premium audio, and an engaging DJ. Their design elements range from custom drapery to lounge furniture. Couples can feel confident in receiving quality services from professionals who are dedicated to providing a memorable experience.

Everything from the rehearsal dinner to the reception can be covered. In terms of videography services, couples can expect a high-definition highlight video and full-feature video. Couples can choose between an expert DJ and a variety of different dance bands. You also have the option to do a band and DJ combo for the ultimate live entertainment experience. Their design staff emphasizes color and flow to transform any venue into your dream wedding. Millennium Productions offers the following:

• Lighting

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 05/30/2015

Brian with Millennium Productions was beyond what we imagined in a DJ! Not only was he professional and creative, he really kept the night moving in a great way. One thing I told Brian when meeting ... Read more with him prior to the wedding was I always wanted things to move faster at weddings when I attended as a guest - he kept this in mind and let me and my husband know when we needed to move forward to the next "event" of the night. He also met with me and my husband prior to the wedding to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted with our reception/music. We received several compliments from our guests and he played all the songs we requested and more! I would highly suggest Brian and Millennium Productions, as they did a fantastic job.

Michelle
Michelle Hoffman

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Initial Visit was fabulous

I had a consultation with Millennium Productions and everything was great. They answered all of our questions, didn't force us into anything and took their time. We even had questions about services ... Read more that they offer outside of DJing and Brian who we were working with did the research for us and sent us an email the next day. I could not be more happy to know that on the day of my wedding I will not have to worry about the DJ because I have all the confidence that it will be a great experience for all my guests.

Marie
Marie

Married on 06/14/2019

Best & Most Fun Wedding DJ - communicative, accommodating, & professional.

Antonio Perez from Millennium Productions did a spectacular job! He was communicative, professional, and played the best music that fit our wedding reception’s vibe perfectly. He had a great speaking ... Read more voice and made the guests get up and dance all night. He is awesome! I highly recommend Tony for anyone needing a DJ!