Mills Catering

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Mills Catering

From a light cocktail hour to a three-course dinner reception, we offer a variety of interesting flavors to engage you and your guests. No matter if you want your hors d’oeuvers handed out on silver platters or your dessert served on china, at Mills Catering no budget is too small to taste great and have the style to match.

20 Reviews for Mills Catering

20 Mills Catering Reviews

J
Jessica Walters

Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious food, excellent to work with

Food: The food was delicious. My husband and I were sold at the tasting and our guests commented to us later at how great they thought the food was. They can work with any budget. Jessie was our point ... Read more point of contact and so easy to work with. I felt he went the extra mile to make details easier for us. The servers day of the event were personable and made the overall experience run so smoothly. I would highly recommend Mills Catering!

E
Erica

Married on 10/09/2016

Jessie and Mills Catering did a great job with our reception meal. We had two different food stations, one with tacos and one with sliders. Both received SO MANY compliments from our guests. Though ... Read more the types of foods sound simple, the many variations of meats, toppings etc. provided our guests with satisfaction and fulfilled their hunger. Jessie did a nice job working with our budget and making adjustments as needed to stick with it. Definitely do a taste test as it sealed the deal for us. We didn't even check out any other caterers after we tasted samples of what our reception food would include. One word of advice is to call Jessie if you need something or have a question that needs to be answered right away. He is much better at replying to a phone call or voicemail than an email. Regardless, Jessie and his staff were very professional and made everything perfect for our reception!

L
Latrice

Married on 06/25/2015

Mills Catering is the best caterer in the area, period! From the moment I met with Jessie I knew we had the right place and person to manage one of the most important pieces of our wedding! Jessie was ... Read more extremely knowledgeable, always had suggestions, and was never ever pushy. During our tasting, he made the suggestion to add sauce to the Mediterranean Chicken dish (which was a slam dunk) and was very thoughtful with making sure we loved everything. The food was AMAZING!!!!! It was a huge departure from your typical catered food and it was so good, I asked for a doggie bag! Everyone that I talked to RAVED about the appetizers, salads, and main course! My mother, who lives in Philadelphia, wanted food MAILED to her it was so good. The pricing was phenomenal and the staff who catered our event was nothing short of perfection! The staff, including Jessie, was courteous and genuinely happy to be apart our day. My bridesmaid, who does events for her company, asked for Mills information for events for her company. And another of my bridesmaids asked for information as well. We will definitely refer Mills to any and everyone we know and will figure out a way to use Mills again for a catered event. Run do not walk to Mills for your catering needs! Thanks Jessie, we absolutely adore you :)