MillyBridal

London · View map

About MillyBridal

Millybridal.org offers a range of beautiful wedding dresses, elegant bridesmaid dresses, matching shoes and exquisite accessories for brides. All the dresses are fine-designed and made from high quality fabric. With unbeatable low prices, you will not go bank-broke if shopping here.

US Website: http://www.millybridal.org/

UK Website: http://uk.millybridal.org/

369 Reviews for MillyBridal

369 MillyBridal Reviews

Amy
Amy Chong

Getting married on 09/12/2020

wonderful dress

Love it! Fit is wonderful and the dress is of great quality. I did choose the custom size, and it is perfect. I'm amazed that I was able to get this dress, custom fitted, and for this price. I wish I ... Read more had known of this company when I was picking out some occasion dresses. Thank you so much, MillyBridal!!

M
Mimi Baugh

Getting married on 04/28/2020

Great experience

I am so in love with this dress! It fits perfectly and looks stunning. The little sequens are such cute details. The material is thick and seems to have a high quality and is not even a little bit ... Read more see-through. I had a great time wearing it and got a lot of compliments. Thank you for this beautiful dress.

Laura
Laura Martínez

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Nice fit lovely design

I ordered for the dress to be customised according to my measurements, it fits like a glove! Exactly perfect. I have also added lace sleeves, they really compliment the shape and cover my arms in the ... Read more right places. This dress suits women with full bust and curves, makes me look slimmer and it has a lot of work put into it. 7 layers on the bottom and amazing craftsmanship. Service was flawless, with MillyBridal getting back to me frequent for any questions and updates. Exceeded my expectations by far! Thank you so much!