Milly's Sweet Creations

Cleburne, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Milly's Sweet Creations

Milly’s Sweet Creations specializes in custom wedding cakes serving the Dallas - Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Milly’s Sweet Creations has been in business since 2010. With a mix of creativity and a passion for baking, Milly’s innovative and delicious designs are always baked for the occasion and made with the freshest ingredients. Her attention to detail can be seen in her buttercream and fondant work, which results in exquisite design and accents that showcase the couple’s personality.

During a consultation with Milly, couples can describe their total vision for a cake, including a custom design, delivery, set up needs, and, if desired, a cake stand. Milly’s Sweet Creations can provide tiered wedding cakes, cupcakes, and groom’s cakes, which can all feature custom designs. Private tastings are also available, where couples can try a wide variety of flavors, which include, but are not limited to:

Almond Raspberry

M
Marie Kirtley

Married on 05/04/2019

Millie's work of art

My daughter designed her wedding cake, and Millie made it happen. The groom's cake was awesome, as well. Every thing was perfect! Read more My daughter designed her wedding cake, and Millie made it happen. The groom's cake was awesome, as well. Every thing was perfect!

K
Karen

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and Tasty Cake!

Milly did an amazing job on our Wedding Cake and Groom’s Cake! She did a great job recreating the designs that we gave her to work with. Not only did she respond to my email questions promptly, but ... Read more the cake flavors were so good! We received compliments on the carrot cake and lemon flavor as well. I would definitely recommended her to anyone looking to buy a wedding cake!

Chad
Chad Wiley

Married on 04/28/2019

Groom trombone cake

Our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted, and it looked amazing. I asked for my cake to have music notes and a trombone printed on the side, and that is exactly what we got. It was ... Read more everything we expected and more, and I highly recommend buying cakes from this great business!