Milroy's Formal Wear

Dubuque, IA · View map · Visit website

About Milroy's Formal Wear

Milroy's Tuxedos offers the newest styles and trends in all of today's hottest styles, colors, and fits. Great Brands include Ike Behar, GiNovia, David Tutera, Allure, and David Major Select. Plus Thousands of new colors to coordinate your wedding... We Guarantee to coordinate your wedding color!
MIlroy's Tuxedos provides you with better service by having Everything is on Display in our 5 Iowa Locations! We can show exactly what you are looking for and can dress the mannequin to show you your selection!
Plus, we alway do a FREE GROOMS Try On.
Milroy's Tuxedos has Great Prices with Groom's Free (with 6 or more rentals), 50% OFF Ring BearsOutfit, and $50 Off Each Person in wedding party! Never spend over $200 for a rental !
New for 2019 David Major Select Suits - Rent it or Buy It!

53 Reviews for Milroy's Formal Wear

53 Milroy's Formal Wear Reviews

Featured
User5533197

2+ years ago

Milroy's Formal Wear is very professional with their services and their prices were very good. The staff were also very helpful and kind when helping choose and fit my wedding tuxedo. I highly ... Read more recommend them and would use them again for any formal attire needs.

S
Shannon

Married on 10/24/2015

While shopping around for Tuxedo rentals for my Bride Betty and her best friend we had the best customer service from Milroy’s Tuxedos. They were by far the friendliest over the phone when we called ... Read more with questions on styles and pricing. I believe the gentleman who ended up helping us was Skylar at the Merle Hay location. We will for sure be going in to see the styles they recommended in person and getting a fitting set up. I would recommend anyone give them a call if they want to save the time of shopping around, because this place was the best out of all the ones we contacted in town. Make sure you ask for Skylar. It was also great how LBGTQ friendly they were, Betty and I felt very welcomed there :)

M
megan

Married on 10/10/2015

Great service. Order all our tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girls dress from them and they turned out fabulous Read more Great service. Order all our tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girls dress from them and they turned out fabulous