Milton Ridge

Clarksburg, District of Columbia, MD · View map · Visit website

About Milton Ridge

Milton Ridge Inc is an all-inclusive wedding venue located just outside of Washington, D.C in Clarksburg, Maryland. Featured at this spectacular venue is a beautifully restored Chapel as well as a newly built reception hall available exclusively for wedding use. Complete with on-site catering services and an accommodating bridal suite, Milton Ridge Inc has everything you need to host the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 150 guests, this venue has two main event spaces available. The venue’s chapel, originally constructed in 1875 and renovated in 2002, is beautiful in both its elegance and simplicity. With space for up to 150 guests, this captivating space boasts cathedral ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and honey-tinted wood floors. The Reception Hall at Minton Ridge is the perfect space for dining and dancing after you’ve said your vows This incredible space has a maximum capacity of 150 guests and features white walls, panoramic windows, peaked ceilings and lovely hardwood floors. Also at Milton Ridge Inc are a variety of outdoor gardens and a patio available for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours.

Milton Ridge Inc. provides a variety of wedding day services. When you book with this accommodating wedding venue, you’ll receive access to top-of-the-line wedding services, including on-site event planning. With experience hosting over 100 events each year, their team knows everything that goes into making a wedding day happen smoothly. From guiding you through designing floor plans and wedding menus to helping you choose the right vendors, Milton Ridge Inc’s team is prepared to make your planning process as seamless as possible. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The venue's full-service catering team is the final touch you need for a flawless wedding day. Whether you envision a formal sit-down dinner or a reception with delectable dinner stations, their team is happy to set up the perfect layout for you. Their menus can be customized to fit your tastes and dietary needs, and if you have a family recipe you’d like to share with your guests, their team of skillful chefs is happy to accommodate these desires as well.

139 Reviews for Milton Ridge

139 Milton Ridge Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 11/10/2018

TL;DR: Pick this venue.

You won’t regret it. Where do I even start? From the beginning Ronnie and Meaghan were amazing. My mom found this venue in the beginning of our search and as soon as my fiance and I stepped foot on ... Read more the property, we knew it was the one for us without any hesitation. There are a lot of aspects of Milton Ridge so I’ll start with the people. Meeting with Ronnie was a great experience--he was kind, informative, and fun to be around. And then there’s Meaghan. Meaghan is my girl. She is, hands down, one of my favorite humans. She knows what she’s doing and I can honestly say I would’ve lost my mind had it not been for her. She never told me no, only gave advice. If I wanted something, she made it work. Spend the extra money and get her help for your day of coordination. Meaghan was always there before I could even ask her a question, already answering it. I honestly miss her already. The entire staff that worked our event was fun, quick, and made our event that much more special. The venue itself is simple, but beautiful--think of it like a blank palette and you can truly make it your own. The bridal cottage is vintage and makes for beautiful pictures while the groom’s suite gives the boys something to do all day--think the ultimate bachelor pad. The chapel is something out of a movie and it was honestly what sold me and my now husband. It’s the perfect size for an intimate ceremony that can also seat up to 150 people. There are a lot of venues in the area--ones that are probably bigger or whatever--but I can guarantee you won't get the personal attention to every detail, delicious food, amazing vendors, and intimate ceremony you’ll get here. If I could go back and do it all over again, I definitely would and I would choose Milton Ridge.

Aubree
Aubree

Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Chapel for the Perfect Day

Highly recommend Milton Ridge. It is a one-stop-shop for ceremony venue, reception venue, catering, and rentals, all high quality and at an affordable price. The staff was wonderful, huge shout out to ... Read more Meaghan for her flexibility and responsiveness. The grounds are beautiful with many great photo spots. We chose the brunch menu with live waffle and omelet stations, which were a huge hit! Many thanks to the team for helping us create our special day!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 09/21/2018

We searched for months for the perfect venue and almost chose a different venue. I am so glad we chose Milton Ridge! Meaghan is the best! From the moment we booked until the moment we said I do, she ... Read more made sure that every single minute of our special day was amazing! She answered every message no matter what crazy time I would email her. The food was beyond amazing and the service was exceptional. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue that takes care of all your vendors this is it!