Hired? Booked

Milton Ridge Inc

Clarksburg, MD · View map · Visit website

About Milton Ridge Inc

Milton Ridge is a unique all-inclusive wedding ceremony and reception location. Offering the perfect, intimate and elegant setting for weddings. Located in the rolling hills of Maryland between Frederick, MD and Washington, DC. The beautifully restored Chapel and newly built Reception Hall have been created exclusively for weddings with special attention given to details.

Milton Ridge is a full service single location venue. Our onsite caterers offer only the highest quality food and service.

Milton Ridge is unique. No-where else will you find a charming bridal cottage, a fully fitted groom suite, a historic (non-denominational) chapel and a large reception hall all coupled with beautiful gardens and a wonderful patio for cocktail parties and outdoor ceremonies.

We only host perfect weddings at Milton Ridge.

We want your planning process to be as stress free as possible! From when you first arrive to your final departure on your wedding day, you will enjoy every minute of your time with us.

Our experienced team will help you with all aspects of your wedding planning. As an option couples are welcome to take advantage of our in-house wedding team (Floral Designers, Photographers, DJ's and more) and ensure their wedding day runs absolutely perfectly.

We do tours 7 days a week at times that work for you.
Visit our website at www.miltonridge.com
And call any time : 240 257 2560

We can't wait to get to work on planning your wedding.

137 Reviews for Milton Ridge Inc

137 Milton Ridge Inc Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 06/15/2018

Our June wedding could not have been more perfect. We had a Friday evening ceremony and reception for 125 people. We had light h’ors d’ouvres and cocktails, followed by a buffet dinner, DJ, and ... Read more dancing. Open Bar. The setting. Beautiful – each season that we visited throughout the process of planning it was lovely. The outside is maintained meticulously, and the clean palette of colors inside go well with any vibe you’re trying to create. When you book your wedding, it’s yours for the day. No rushing in after the midday ceremony to set up for your evening event! There are ceremony options, both inside and out. The bridal cottage and grooms dressing area are perfectly appointed, with plenty of room for your wedding party to relax and get ready – great for photo’s as well. Some of the items that are considered “extra” with other venues are standard at Milton Ridge. Having all the catering on site made for a stress-free day for the bride(me!) They were amazing at keeping our numbers closely aligned. THERE WERE NO SURPRISES! We worked with Meaghan Ford, who is amazing. Detail oriented, she was always providing options/suggestions. The day of, she was unflappable, and was always nearby. I’m sure there were things she took care of that I am to this day unaware of. The service staff was good as well; we did a buffet and it was well replenished and plates were cleared. We utilized a preferred DJ and florist. The DJ was easy to work with, professional, responsive, and gave us what we were looking for in terms of music. He pulled it all together – from cocktail hour serene to dance floor hustle. The florist was a gem – she went over and above to give me my vision. She really loves what she does, and it shows!!! I got a good feel when I first went in for a visit and met Meaghan. After the wedding, I had that same good feeling – I really do feel that they truly care about making your event what YOU want it to be, and they will work with you to make your day!

Aubree
Aubree

Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Chapel for the Perfect Day

Highly recommend Milton Ridge. It is a one-stop-shop for ceremony venue, reception venue, catering, and rentals, all high quality and at an affordable price. The staff was wonderful, huge shout out to ... Read more Meaghan for her flexibility and responsiveness. The grounds are beautiful with many great photo spots. We chose the brunch menu with live waffle and omelet stations, which were a huge hit! Many thanks to the team for helping us create our special day!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 09/21/2018

We searched for months for the perfect venue and almost chose a different venue. I am so glad we chose Milton Ridge! Meaghan is the best! From the moment we booked until the moment we said I do, she ... Read more made sure that every single minute of our special day was amazing! She answered every message no matter what crazy time I would email her. The food was beyond amazing and the service was exceptional. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue that takes care of all your vendors this is it!