Milton Ridge

Clarksburg, MD, MD · View map · Visit website

About Milton Ridge

Milton Ridge Inc is an all-inclusive wedding venue conveniently located within easy reach of Washington DC, Virginia, Baltimore and Frederick, in Clarksburg, Maryland. Featured at this spectacular venue is a beautifully restored Chapel as well as a newly built reception hall available exclusively for wedding use. Complete with on-site catering services and an accommodating bridal cottage and groom suite, Milton Ridge Inc has everything you need to host the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 150 guests, this venue has two main event spaces available. The venue’s chapel, originally constructed in 1875 and renovated in 2002, is beautiful in both its elegance and simplicity. With space for up to 150 guests, this captivating space boasts cathedral ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and honey-tinted wood floors. The Reception Hall at Minton Ridge is the perfect space for dining and dancing after you’ve said your vows This incredible space has a maximum capacity of 150 guests and features white walls, panoramic windows, peaked ceilings and lovely hardwood floors. Also at Milton Ridge Inc are a variety of outdoor gardens and a patio available for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours.

Milton Ridge Inc. provides a variety of wedding day services. When you book with this accommodating wedding venue, you’ll receive access to top-of-the-line wedding services, including on-site event planning. With experience hosting over 100 events each year, their team knows everything that goes into making a wedding day happen smoothly. From guiding you through designing floor plans and wedding menus to helping you choose the right vendors, Milton Ridge Inc’s team is prepared to make your planning process as seamless as possible. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The venue's full-service catering team is the final touch you need for a flawless wedding day. Whether you envision a formal sit-down dinner or a reception with delectable dinner stations, their team is happy to set up the perfect layout for you. Their menus can be customized to fit your tastes and dietary needs, and if you have a family recipe you’d like to share with your guests, their team of skillful chefs is happy to accommodate these desires as well.

141 Reviews for Milton Ridge

141 Milton Ridge Reviews

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie H Ward

Getting married on 11/17/2019

I had the BEST day of my life here!!!!

I would book Milton Ridge a million times over! The coordinator and planner Meaghan made the entire experience of planning a wedding organized, simplified and above all fun and exciting(like it ... Read more should be). I would look forward to our communications because Meaghan always found a way to be so uplifting. It can be very hard to stay positive during such a hectic time like planning your wedding but Meaghan is the best at keeping you focused and grounded while you go step by step through the process of getting married. I know it may seem like Overkill but seriously, when we lost our officiant a week before the wedding Meaghan graciously stepped in as if it were seamless and rocked it!!! She makes it all look effortless and is always there to help with guidance. She smooths out all the bumps on the big day and is an amazing support and on your big day, there is nothing more important then having someone like her in your corner!!! The flowers on site are jireh's flowers & events and Johanna is nothing short of brilliant!!! Her work is inspired. I truly wasn’t looking for a big floral presence in my wedding but after sitting and talking with Johanna, just getting to know each other (we didn’t even talk much about flowers in that first conversation) then she just shot me some ideas and I was blown alway!!!! She chose arrangement and flowers I could not have dreamt in my wildest dreams and that spoke to me and my husbands personalities and vibe flawlessly. Her flowers added the perfect pops of color and tastefulness to the event and the pictures. I now follow her on all social media and she is an inspiration. The makeup artist was meticulous and while it took a while I have never felt or looked more beautiful in my whole life!!! She was able to take all my ideas and thoughts and turn it into exactly how I wanted to look that day. The photographer got us some amazing shots. Lots of variety and spots around the whole property. They were not as verbal as I would have preferred but they still managed to get amazing shots posed and candid!!! Everyone was so friendly and soooo quick with getting back to you!!! The venue itself is stunning and has really choice places for pictures all year round. The on site photographer knows the. Eat locations to shoot so well!!! The staff is great and friendly. The location has everything you need right there in the premises. The church and reception hall are beautiful clean pallets to begin with so you can keep it simple or dress it up to the nines. Everything you can think of is already though of for you!!! My wedding was about 100 guests and it was perfect!!! The staff will do everything in their power to make it your best day. And again Meaghan and Johanna are magic workers and create an environment that would be perfect for any event!!!

Natalia
Natalia Lauver

Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous venue and amazing customer service!

We got married on 12.08.2018. Milton Ridge was the first place that we went to when we were searching for the venues. As soon as we met Meaghan and she toured us through the place and answered all our ... Read more questions I knew this was the place we will be getting married at. We did plenty of other searches around our area but we ended up picking Milton Ridge (which is 2 hours away from where we live!). Meaghan was amazing! She was always prompt at responding and very flexible with our schedules when we had to meet up. We went with all the vendors that Milton Ridge had to offer. The food was amazing (yum), the cake was gorgeous, Johanna (the florist) did an outstanding job with her flower arrangements, and the photographers/videographers did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments! I would definitely recommend to go with all their vendors! I wanted as much of stress free wedding as possible and not having to worry about findings the vendors was a big help! Plus Meaghan did all the coordination with them so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Might I also add that this venue offers an off-season discount which can save you plenty of $$$. I am a very happy bride and would highly recommend this venue (even my mom who is soooo picky about everything loved this place haha)

L
Lauren

Married on 11/10/2018

TL;DR: Pick this venue.

You won’t regret it. Where do I even start? From the beginning Ronnie and Meaghan were amazing. My mom found this venue in the beginning of our search and as soon as my fiance and I stepped foot on ... Read more the property, we knew it was the one for us without any hesitation. There are a lot of aspects of Milton Ridge so I’ll start with the people. Meeting with Ronnie was a great experience--he was kind, informative, and fun to be around. And then there’s Meaghan. Meaghan is my girl. She is, hands down, one of my favorite humans. She knows what she’s doing and I can honestly say I would’ve lost my mind had it not been for her. She never told me no, only gave advice. If I wanted something, she made it work. Spend the extra money and get her help for your day of coordination. Meaghan was always there before I could even ask her a question, already answering it. I honestly miss her already. The entire staff that worked our event was fun, quick, and made our event that much more special. The venue itself is simple, but beautiful--think of it like a blank palette and you can truly make it your own. The bridal cottage is vintage and makes for beautiful pictures while the groom’s suite gives the boys something to do all day--think the ultimate bachelor pad. The chapel is something out of a movie and it was honestly what sold me and my now husband. It’s the perfect size for an intimate ceremony that can also seat up to 150 people. There are a lot of venues in the area--ones that are probably bigger or whatever--but I can guarantee you won't get the personal attention to every detail, delicious food, amazing vendors, and intimate ceremony you’ll get here. If I could go back and do it all over again, I definitely would and I would choose Milton Ridge.