Mimi's Bridal Boutique

Ann Arbor, MI · View map · Visit website

About Mimi's Bridal Boutique

A bridal boutique located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Mimi’s Bridal Boutique is a family-owned company catering to brides since 2000. This boutique provides exceptional customer service and incredible dresses from their exclusive designers. Mimi’s Bridal Boutique aims to make you a stress-free bride by helping you find the dress of your dreams and providing an amazing experience in the process.

Mimi’s Bridal Boutique offers beautiful gowns and dresses for brides, and bridesmaids, with new inventory arriving seasonally. They offer on-site alterations, as well as cleaning and preservation services, and their turnaround time is typically six to eight months. They also hold trunk shows and sample sales, and provide an array of accessories, such as belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

346 Reviews for Mimi's Bridal Boutique

346 Mimi's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Alexandra
Featured
Alexandra Stafford

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Stop what you're doing and go to Mimi's

Beyond amazing service, great selection and did I say amazing service?! I felt beautiful and the consultant, Salwa, really understood me and helped me (a VERY indecisive person) come to a solid ... Read more decision! She told me how every dress would look bustled, what accessories would look best, and different strap options which ended up selling me on my dress. I've been to MULTIPLE dress stores in the area and Mimi's is by far THE BEST SERVICE and has the BEST selection hands down!

Kayla
Kayla

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Made me feel special

They made me feel like i was their only client and listened to what styles i liked and disliked. I truly recommend this place Read more They made me feel like i was their only client and listened to what styles i liked and disliked . I truly recommend this place

E
Elise

Getting married on 10/31/2020

Found my dress during my first appointment

I worked with Silva at Mimi’s bridal and she was excellent! The entire atmosphere of this shop was wonderful and staff were super friendly and professional. They put no pressure on you to purchase a ... Read more dress that day (even though I did) and even encouraged me to keep looking to make sure the dress I loved was THE ONE! Would recommend this place to anyone in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area.