Mimosa Hall

Crowley, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Mimosa Hall

Mimosa Hall is often called Crowley and Burleson's "Hidden Gem". You can have an elegant wedding or a country themed wedding in a country setting. Just a short drive from Fort Worth, Mimosa Hall is ideal for both intimate and large weddings. We are a family-owned business located on our family Christmas tree farm. Our team is eager to help make your special day one that you will cherish forever.

The family decided to start the venue after attending many garden weddings and receptions and thinking there could be some improvements made to those events. At this venue, they aim to provide a beautiful and comfortable experience for special events. The venue is located on a hill alongside mature oaks, offering both indoor and outdoor spaces for wedding events with scenic views. Perfect for outdoorsy couples who don’t want to compromise comfort or class. Mimosa Hall is definately where country meets classy

Facilities and Capacity
The banquet room features two staircases and two 6' silver crystal chandeliers. The authentic vintage style 1800's tin ceiling adds a wonderful touch to the ballroom. Connected to the banquet room is a red oak bar with a wet sink and granite countertops. A balcony overlooks the width of the ballroom, with our grand Waterfall staircase in the center!l If you’d like to have an outdoor ceremony, our 12' white Gazebo is located in a wooded setting. There’s also a covered patio and bride and groom’s dressing rooms. Mimosa Hall can accommodate up to 250 guests. In the event of inclement weather, the indoor banquet room will be used instead.

The venue offers different packages to meet couples’ needs. All wedding and reception packages include items such as , skirted sign-in table ,cake table, large portrait easels, prep-kitchen, stage, skirted DJ table and sound system. Other services offered include:

• On-site facility coordination
  • Dressing rooms
  • Rehearsal
  • Parking attendant
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tables, chairs and white linen
  • Your choice of overlays
  • Up lighting
  • Choice of centerpieces
  • Prep kitchen with 2 commercial refrigerators, proofer warmer, 3 beverage containers, coffee urn

10 Reviews for Mimosa Hall

10 Mimosa Hall Reviews

C
Featured
Chilonda

Married on 08/24/2018

I don’t know where to start! Ms. Beverly and Rudy was a Blessing to my heart and entire family and friends! I will recommend them to the end of time! I feel like they are a part of my family ... Read more professional, curtious, and kind! When everything went wrong they made it right! Our wedding was perfect a dream come true and they made it possible! She said they played a small part but that is them being humble because to me they where everything! Big hugs and kisses to you Ms. Beverly if I could do it all over again I would choose you to be by my side! A very big Thanks from Bennie & Chilonda Sherman! As soon as the professional pictures come back I’ll drop you some off but I attached some the family took! Much love to you and your team!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/28/2018

Beautiful Venue for an inside wedding or an outside wedding. Beautiful Stair case for pictures. Plenty of room for a lot of guests sitting at tables with plenty of room for dance floor. The Owner is ... Read more very nice and worked well with us. If we did it all over again I will still choose this Venue.

K
Kristin

Married on 05/13/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception here in May 2016... What a beautiful place! We received nothing but compliments. Bettye made planning a breeze and if it weren't for her I don't know that I ... Read more would've pulled off such a smooth reception with lots of out of towners!! From her recommendations to her encouragement I can't thank her enough!! I would HIGHLY recommend Mimosa Hall to anyone!