MiMuvi

Cleveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About MiMuvi

MiMuvi is a videography company offering an affordable, innovative way to record your wedding day. Their team has over ten years of experience in the videography industry and is committed to empowering people with professional, easy to use equipment. At MiMuvi, their team will record as your love story unfolds naturally throughout your wedding day. They specialize in a storytelling, cinematic style that will leave you smiling at all of the sweet memories captured. Inquire about MiMuvi today to book your wedding date!

At MiMuvi, you’ll find crisp and clear professional videos that preserve the sweetest memories of each and every couple’s wedding day. A full list of their services include:

• Professional videographer

Z
Featured
Zachary

Married on 10/10/2014

Used Mimuvi for documenting my proposal to my wife. The cameras that we're provided worked amazing and very user friendly! Providing both high quality sound and high definition video! They even put ... Read more together a little movie for me and edited all my footage into a nice organized theatrical piece that me and my wife still treasure to this day and show everyone we know. Thank you so much Mimuvi for being such an easy, fun, and dependable business!

J
jaclyn

Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding Planner Carrie found them through another wedding and told me about how amazing they were and how great of a personality Chad had. So we decided to check out their website and loved their ... Read more videos. I was so how excited to have a drone footage at my wedding. When I met Chad at the wedding Carrie was definitely Right chad had a great personality and was fun to work with he kept telling us how beautiful our wedding was and how great the video it’s gonna turn out. Which definitely made us excited to see your video. When we did receive a video I was blown away by how beautifully they put it together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. So happy we went with them.

A
Amanda

Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy with the quality of my wedding video! It had me in tears wishing I could relive this day over and over. The professionalism of the Mimuvi team is top notch and would highly recommend ... Read more them! As a bride who was on the edge about spending the money on a videographer or not I am so glad I made the choice to use one! These memories will never be forgotten and the video they made will capture things that pictures simply could not. They made sure that everything I could have wanted was there. Awesome quality. Awesome team.