Min Ah K. Campos

Swansea, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Min Ah K. Campos

Min Ah K. Campos is a professional makeup artist that operates in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Min-Ah has experience doing makeup for fashion, photography, TV, film, video, stage, and of course, weddings. Min-Ah’s many years in the industry gives her the ability to see how to enhance the beauty of all of her clients. She believes that her client’s comfort and satisfaction is a priority. Min-Ah understands that makeup should make a woman feel more confident, attractive, and positive about herself.

Min-Ah uses only the best in makeup & beauty products, utilizing brands like MAC, MUFE, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Stila Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and many others. She offers her clients a wide variety of makeup services, including:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Group services
  • Wedding party makeup

Other Services

As well as professional makeup services Min-Ah also provides hair services. Some services include hair extensions, updos/styling, and textured styling.

142 Reviews for Min Ah K. Campos

142 Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

J
Featured
JungAh

Married on 07/29/2017

I am so happy with my experience with Min Ah Campos! I'd been a bridesmaid in several weddings prior to my own and knew of other lower-budget makeup artists/hair stylists, but every penny was well ... Read more worth the level of professionalism and artistic skill that Min Ah provided. She is truly the best option for anyone who wants to achieve a naturally glamorous look that suits Asian features, though I am certain that her skills are not limited to only Asian clientele or females. My bridal party included a diverse range of Asian and non-Asian faces and my handsome husband looked as dashing as a movie star thanks to the subtle makeup that Min Ah applied. His skin looked flawless and sculpted in real life and especially in photos on our wedding day. Despite initial trepidation, even my husband is a fan now~ We had a larger bridal party of which initially 6 people were to receive makeup services and 7 were to receive hair services. Min Ah and her friend (who comes to help with hair for larger groups) were super accommodating when several of my bridesmaids and a flower girl asked last minute to get their makeup/hair done after seeing how beautiful other members of the bridal party looked. I appreciated Min Ah's flexibility and ability to create the look that each member of my bridal party and I were going for, with the one one unifying factor being ethereal "lit from within" glowing skin that steered clear of greasy or tacky. Most of all, I loved that she was confident enough in her professional judgment to gracefully steer us away from requests that ultimately wouldn't be the most flattering. This was especially true for my hair, which ended up looking different but much more flattering on me and suited the style of both my wedding gown and hanbok (traditional Korean clothing). Finally, it was a huge bonus that Min Ah is a fluent speaker of Korean and English since it made it easy for my mom, bridesmaids, and myself to communicate our thoughts and hopes for our special day.

E
Ellie Choi

Married on 06/08/2019

She is a wonderful hair/makeup specialist!

Really kind and nice service! Read more Really kind and nice service!!

J
jing

Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride!

Min Ah was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She did the make up for me, both moms and my husband. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly natural and ... Read more beautiful. My venue opened late. Min Ah was very flexible and offered to start early at the place where I lived and then finish in the wedding venue. Highly recommended!