Mina Art Studio

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About Mina Art Studio

Mina Art Studio is a wedding photography service in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, which gives capturing wedding photographs the utmost sincerity and priority. Producing a variety of candid and choreographed shoots, each one captures something different, but equally authentic, about the happy couple.

Services offered

Set up by Mina Sadeghi, this specialized photography business takes pictures that allow the couples’ happiness to shine through. Allowing her subjects to mingle and interact as they normally would if she weren’t around, Mina produces photos that brim with genuine emotion. Many of Mina’s photos are action shots. These can be of the couple showered in confetti, swaying lovingly together against a naturescape, or while walking towards the reception venue in deep and honest conversation with each other.

Other services

Mina Art Studio also does engagement photo shoots - which is perfect for couples who want to have continuity of the same photographer from engagement right up to wedding ceremony. Blending natural, contemporary, and vintage style throughout her work, Mina is able to create a wide range of photos - whether they are portraits or impromptu shots of something that catches her eye. Other services available, among others, include:

• Digital files

E
Ellie Ahadizadeh

Married on 08/17/2019

Best photographer ever!

I cannot wait to invite her to my other events to take beautiful pictures! She was beyond kind and so so professional! I cannot thank her enough. Read more I cannot wait to invite her to my other events to take beautiful pictures!! She was beyond kind and so so professional! I cannot thank her enough.

H
Hoda Ab

Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect , nice, on time

She did an excellent job, she was so nice and respectful. I definitely recommend her. Read more She did an excellent job, she was so nice and respectful. I definitely recommend her.

H
Hank

Married on 03/28/2019

Great Photographer

Mina was our photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely loved her! My wife and I both had never had professional photos taken so we were both a little nervous. Mina ... Read more made sure to walk us through the process and made the experience fun, so we were able to relax and really be ourselves. On our wedding day, Mina fit right in and made everyone feel so comfortable. The photos she took were absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever. Thank you, Mina!