Mina Komini

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Mina Komini

Mina Komini is a talented wedding beauty stylist based out of Athens in Greece. Mina Komini loves makeup, and she loves creating unique bridal looks. She gets excited every time she meets a new bride and discovers how she wants to be glammed up for her big day. Each look that Mina creates is unique to the clients, meaning she’ll use their natural beauty and their own vision to make their dream look a reality. No matter what kind of style you’re going for, Mina Komini can make it a beautiful reality.

Mina Komini can accommodate up to 10 clients at once, providing services for both brides and bridesmaids. Some of the professional beauty services that she offers include:

• Contour makeup

L
Featured
Lydia

Married on 07/09/2017

I don't usually leave reviews but Mina and her talent definitely deserve a shout out! Plus, I just recently had my overseas wedding in Athens and know how helpful quality reviews are when it comes to ... Read more planning a wedding so far away from home. Mina was by far one of my favorite vendors and I couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else for my bridal makeup. From the very beginning, a sense of trust was built between the two of us and I really appreciated that. I don't tend to wear makeup on a day-to-day basis so I was looking for more of a natural look, but obviously I wanted to jazz it up for my wedding. Mina totally achieved the look that I exactly wanted. She listened to what I described but also made professional suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of and you know what...these suggestions were absolutely amazing and totally made my makeup pop but without being overdone, which is what I wanted. Mina is exceptional at natural makeup! I'm light skin with dark hair and sometimes I feel makeup is harder for us girls with these characteristics but Mina was able to achieve such a stellar look for me. (If you are more into heavier makeup, Mina can totally do that for you too) At my trial, she tried a few different looks and to be honest they were all so beautiful that it was hard to decide. She suggested 2 different lip colors and I was so attached to both that she even went out of the way to purchase both shades for me so that I could reapply and interchange between the two if I wanted throughout the event. I thought that gesture was truly going above and beyond. Mina also did my mom's makeup and my bridal party's makeup and everyone agreed that their makeup has never looked as nice as it did on wedding day. In addition to her exceptional talent, Mina is such a sweet person. I've never had my makeup look so perfect and consider myself very lucky to have had Mina help me out on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend Mina to any bride-to-be. Thank you, Mina!

M
Maria

Married on 08/17/2018

Very satisfied! I would repeat without a doubt :-) Read more Very satisfied! I would repeat without a doubt :-)

A
A.

Married on 08/12/2018

Mina did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup of my wedding party. Mina was exceptional. She listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly the look I was going for. Mina is also very professional ... Read more and a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Five stars all the way!