Mindy's Pretty Hair

Bonney Lake, WA · View map · Visit website

About Mindy's Pretty Hair

Mindy’s Pretty Hair is a hair salon located in Bonney Lake, Washington that serves couples in the Seattle and Tacoma areas. The stylists want to ensure your day is as stress-free as possible, so they'll come to you on your wedding day to provide the hairstyle you've always dreamed of in the comfort of your home or wedding venue.

Experience

Stylist Mindy is a licensed professional stylist and cosmetologist. Specializing in updos, Mindy has over 17 years of experience in salons and styling for special events.

The stylists as Mindy’s Pretty Hair offer a trial session and consultation to each of the brides they work with, promising to listen closely to your requests while offering their professional opinion. Stylists will provide group styling and discounts for the bridal party and family, as well as men’s grooming services. The following hair services are available:

• Blowouts

Featured
Kelli Simpkins

Married on 04/20/2019

prefect hair

Mindi is great, she worked around the schedule and made sure everything was done perfectly. I had two kids in my party, and one of them messed up their hair before the ceremony, Mindi fixed it up good ... Read more as new. if your having some one come to the venue then Mindi is the person for you.

G
Ginger

Married on 03/16/2018

Mindy was so amazing. Along with wanting my hair and makeup i wanted to dye my hair before my wedding. She was able to dye my hair, On the day of my wedding she was so amazing for every aspect of my ... Read more prep for my wedding. My hair was exactly what i wanted. She did have a second woman come in and do my make. I unfortunately do not remember her name but she was a rockstar. in planning every aspect of everything else i forgot to plan what make up i wanted. She can in and came up with a plan on the spot. and it was perfect. they made my wedding look flawless.

M
meena

Married on 09/30/2017

Mindy and her make up artist Nadia was wonderful they did very good hair style & make up, they arrived on time, Highly recommend. I am going to using her again! Read more Mindy and her make up artist Nadia was wonderful they did very good hair style & make up, they arrived on time, Highly recommend. i am going to using her again!