Reverend Diane Walker

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Diane Walker

Reverend Diane Walker is an interfaith wedding officiant in Louisville, Kentucky, who honors all paths, beliefs, and cultures. Owner of the company Ministers With More, Diane has been officiating for over 15 years, experience which complements her previous 20 years' as a wedding and event planner.

No matter what type of ceremony you are looking for, from the most simple to the most elaborate, she does her utmost to accommodate your requests. When working with Reverend Diane Walker, couples will get a personally designed ceremony tailored just for them, which includes their beliefs, vision, and ideas. Throughout the entire process, couples receive guidance and support, from the initial meeting to the all-important moment you say ‘I do’. In addition, she will provide a well-organized, fully facilitated rehearsal. Reverend Diane offers the following services to those who wish to book her for their ceremony:

• Willingness to travel

A
Featured
Angela

Married on 03/03/2017

Look no further, folks. Diane is fabulous. As soon as I saw her picture, my intuition said "She's the one!". Diane responded quickly to my inquiry and was the epitome of patience while my fiance and I ... Read more and I decided on the details of our wedding. She listened, answered questions and was totally flexible. What a sport she was when we threw caution to the wind and gave her a week's notice for an outside wedding...in a labyrinth...in 30 degree weather. After meeting her, we knew we made the right decision to have her part of our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, moving, Universally meaningful, and would not have been the same without her presence. Andrew and I searched for an Officiant, but gained a friend...the best wedding gift of all. Thanks, Diane!

A
Amber

Married on 05/19/2019

Great experience!

Diane was always quick to answer emails and helped to make the whole process a breeze. We had exactly the wedding we were looking for and were extremely happy. Read more Diane was always quick to answer emails and helped to make the whole process a breeze. We had exactly the wedding we were looking for and were extremely happy.

John
John Reas

Married on 12/26/2018

One of the sweetest and most helpful people I've ever met.

Diane was absolutely incredible throughout our whole process. We asked her to officiate our wedding on very short notice, and she delivered with flying colors. Our small wedding was going to be ... Read more outside and when we realized it was going to be darker and chillier than we thought, she found a venue to host our wedding and helped make it an absolutely unforgettable experience. Her ceremony was professional, sweet, and well delivered. She was very flexible with our short schedule and provided us an evening far beyond our expectations. I cannot say enough about how amazing Diane was, and highly recommend her services without hesitation.