Minneapolis Airport Marriott

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Minneapolis Airport Marriott

Minneapolis Airport Marriott is a city ballroom wedding venue located in Bloomington, Minnesota. With both indoor and outdoor areas, it is ideal for the couple that is searching for a venue with the best of both worlds. Its unique, yet classic style will be the perfect backdrop for your special day.

Facilities and Capacities
A total of 24 event spaces are available at Minneapolis Airport Marriott. Their Grand Ballroom is perfect for those who want to have a lavish wedding with plenty of friends and family. The room can host up to 650 guests for your reception. Those who wish that have a more intimate wedding should consider their London and Edinburgh rooms. Each space can host up to 30 people and are ideal for a cozy celebration.

Minneapolis Airport Marriott has a number of services available for your big day. With event planning available, they can make your wedding visions a reality. Their many event rentals offer various ways to personalize the venue to fit your style and preferences. Items such as drapery, chair covers and centerpieces will customize your wedding. Additional services to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Minneapolis Airport Marriott can provide American-style cuisine for your big day. From hors d'oeuvres to dessert, they can handle all your catering needs. A variety of alternative dishes can be made for gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, kosher, vegetarian and vegan dietary needs. Necessary catering items can also be provided, such as:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Accommodations
Minneapolis Airport Marriott offers spacious and stylish accommodations that are only minutes away from the airport so you and your guests can relax after a long and festive evening. A fitness center, indoor pool, business center and additional amenities are provided.

Other Services
With full bartending services available, Minneapolis Airport Marriott has a limited, cash or open bar available for your wedding. You and your guests can indulge in beverage options such as specialty wine, house beer and premium liquor.

17 Reviews for Minneapolis Airport Marriott

17 Minneapolis Airport Marriott Reviews

V
Featured
Valeria

Married on 06/06/2015

Wow! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing our wedding was at the Marriott! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception there. Cyndi (the event coordinator) was great to ... Read more work with and received many compliments from not only me, but many guests as well! She had every detail perfect. It’s obvious that she has been doing this for a while and loves her job- always great to talk with, get ideas and insight from and help whenever needed. She thought of all the little things that most brides probably do not. There was never a request that she wasn't happy to assist with. While most brides have something that went wrong or to complain about from their wedding day-I did not. I was walking around on cloud 9 for weeks because everything was so perfect and exactly what we had dreamed of. The day of the wedding, we were set up in a conference room to get ready. We had hair and make-up stylist come in, so it was nice to have so much space to get ready, drink a mimosa and relax! The night before, we had our rehearsal dinner at the hotel in the hospitality room. The dinner was small and private and the room was set up wonderfully. They had linen covered tables, centerpieces - it was more than I was expecting. Cindy (the caterer) and her staff served an amazing buffet. I am still craving the feast. The wedding dinner was just as delightful! I have some friends with allergies, I let the Marriott know ahead of time and they made special changes just for these guests. One friend said it is the first wedding he has ever been to that he was able to eat his whole plate. The hotel staff was delightful! Everyone was so helpful and did every interaction with a smile. From guest check in to check out, I never heard one complaint - nor could I say one bad thing about my whole weekend. Cyndi was there every step of the way, making sure that everything went just as planned. I would more than definitely recommend this hotel for weddings or any event!!

K
Kushal Doshi

Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience from a great venue!

Cyndi is great to work with and made it easy for us to plan our wedding! She has so much experience with fusion weddings that she did a phenomenal job of helping us think through details from her end! ... Read more Would definitely recommend. The hotel has also recently renovated their rooms and ballrooms, which was a great touch for all of our guests

L
Lyndsey

Married on 08/17/2018

Cyndi Seacrest and her team made for the most beautiful stress free day ever. I never could have imagined that everything would turn out so great. Read more Cyndi Seacrest and her team made for the most beautiful stress free day ever. I never could have imagined that everything would turn out so great.