Miotti Studio

Wood Ridge, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Miotti Studio

Miotti Studio is a professional wedding photography service based in Wood Ridge, New Jersey. This talented team offers eye-catching, artistically captured images of your most wonderful day to be treasured for years to come. Miotti Studio aims to document your day in a modern, candid style that captures the authentic beauty and joy present at your special celebration.

Miotti Studio offers a variety of wedding photography packages to ensure that all your photography needs are met on your day. They strive to curate a collection of images that depict the emotion and elegance of your day using high-quality equipment and a skilled eye for detail. Miotti Studio only schedules one event per day to ensure your celebration receives their undivided attention, with additional hours and a second photographer available if necessary. Your final images can be delivered in a range of formats, which include:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Leather album
  • Flush mounts

Other Services

In addition to wedding photography, Miotti Studio also offers wedding videography services that can be catered to your needs. These services include full day videography coverage, a highlight film, and Instagram teasers.

7 Reviews for Miotti Studio

7 Miotti Studio Reviews

Kembly
Featured
Kembly Augusto

Married on 02/23/2019

Great talented people to work with!

I am so happy and grateful for the beautiful work done by Monica and Chris at my destination wedding. Not only are they talented with photography and videography but their hard work is noticed by all. ... Read more As if that wasn’t enough, they take control where it is needed like when a wedding coordinator is slacking at their job. Destination weddings are especially harder because of so many unknowns but they managed it like true professionals! Great talent and personalities too which makes everything so much smoother and enjoyable. Thanks to their hard work I now have beautiful photography and videography to relive my beautiful day. Thank you Miotti studio!

J
Jessica Sigg

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Hoboken session

We loved working with Monica and Chriz! They were so professional and made us feel like models! Thank you for the beautiful photos! Read more We loved working with Monica and Chriz! They were so professional and made us feel like models! Thank you for the beautiful photos!

Joeysantacruz
Joann

Married on 07/06/2019

Best in the biz!

Although I've only seen snippets of our wedding day pics, I must say I'm in love! Monica and Chris made my fiancé and I feel comfortable. They explained how the day would go and provided suggestions, ... Read more which we appreciated. The day was a bit humid so I was worried however the Miotti team kept it going. Tom even helped me fix my veil when it came apart. Their energy is infectious and the positivity is so welcomed. Looking forward to continuing our work together. Thank you all!!!