Mirage Limousines

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Mirage Limousines

Mirage Limousines (www.miragelimo.com/) is the home of the one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce Limo (http://www.miragelimo.com/rolls-royce-limo/).

We also have the largest party bus in the valley.(http://www.miragelimo.com/large-party-bus-65-passenger/) Seventy feet long, this party bus will seat up to 65 passengers.

Founded in 1982, Mirage Limousines is the oldest and largest limousine service in Arizona, with over 19 luxury vehicles from which to choose.: Stretch sedans and SUV's (Escalade limo, Hummer limo, etc), party buses for 25 to 65 people.

Getting a limousine or party bus in the Phoenix metro area has never been easier. With the most unbeatable prices in the business you will come back time and time again.

Come check us out! Our showroom is on Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale.

813 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

(480) 970-7700

We have the perfect limo or party bus for your wedding.

15 Reviews for Mirage Limousines

15 Mirage Limousines Reviews

D
Dave

Married on 04/14/2018

I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends Read more I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends

R
Roger

Married on 09/23/2017

As the best man, I was given the task of getting the limo for my best friends wedding. Well, that was a no-brainer, I have used Mirage Limousine for my parents 50th anniversary and for a concert. Both ... Read more Both were nothing less than perfection. Beautiful limos and great A/C, we all know how important A/C is in Arizona. This time was no exception, the limo was on time, clean and cool! All I have to say is I am a Mirage Limousine customer for life.

S
serg

Married on 09/02/2016

We were visiting relatives in Scottsdale, but needed to make a daytrip Phoenix during Thanksgiving week, and then return back. There were no rental cars available during this time. Public ... Read more transportation would not be convenient since we had a return deadline. Having researched several transportaion companies, we identified Mirage Limousines as a reasonably priced option. Our main objective was a company that was reliable, dependable, and of professional quality. Mirage Limousines fit all those criteria. Our driver, Robert, arrived early to the hotel. He was very courteous and professional. We had an excellent daytrip, with none of the stresses of navigating in an unfamiliar place. Mirage Limousines professionalism added tremendously to our Thanksgiving trip, and we highly recommend this service-https://limoscanner.com/partner/1495-mirage-limousines/.