Mirage Limousines

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Mirage Limousines

Mirage Limousines (www.miragelimo.com/) is the home of the one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce Limo (http://www.miragelimo.com/rolls-royce-limo/).

We also have the largest party bus in the valley.(http://www.miragelimo.com/large-party-bus-65-passenger/) Seventy feet long, this party bus will seat up to 65 passengers.

Founded in 1982, Mirage Limousines is the oldest and largest limousine service in Arizona, with over 19 luxury vehicles from which to choose.: Stretch sedans and SUV's (Escalade limo, Hummer limo, etc), party buses for 25 to 65 people.

Getting a limousine or party bus in the Phoenix metro area has never been easier. With the most unbeatable prices in the business you will come back time and time again.

Come check us out! Our showroom is on Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale.

813 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

(480) 970-7700

We have the perfect limo or party bus for your wedding.

16 Reviews for Mirage Limousines

16 Mirage Limousines Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Kevin was absolutely amazing. We were from out of state for our wedding and he made the process and our dreams come true with every aspect with our shuttle bus. We had a small bus for the bridal party ... Read more to go to our venue and it was an hour away and we had a medium bus for our entire bridal party to get us back to Scottsdale following our wedding. Our bus driver, Raul, was always on time and handled our wild bus rides. They made our day so easy and smooth. They took a lot of worries of my shoulders. I can't thank them enough. Meghan and Jonathan Smith

D
Dave

Married on 04/14/2018

I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends Read more I used these guys for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier with the service. The most important thing to me was the AC and it was ice cold. Definitely will recommend them to my friends

R
Roger

Married on 09/23/2017

As the best man, I was given the task of getting the limo for my best friends wedding. Well, that was a no-brainer, I have used Mirage Limousine for my parents 50th anniversary and for a concert. Both ... Read more Both were nothing less than perfection. Beautiful limos and great A/C, we all know how important A/C is in Arizona. This time was no exception, the limo was on time, clean and cool! All I have to say is I am a Mirage Limousine customer for life.