Miranda The Style Lounge

San Juan, PR · View map

About Miranda The Style Lounge

Immerse yourself in the world of Miranda.

Miranda The Style Lounge aims to satisfy its clientele by gathering all the amenities they need. Facilities range from a group of avant-garde hair stylists, to up-to-date spa treatment. Our award nominated facilities exemplifies sophistication, and our world renowned staff make you feel as fabulous as can be. Conviniently located a block away from the beach in Condado (between Old San Juan and Isla Verde). Miranda is proud of its commitment to all costumers.

Come to Miranda and experience a salon like no other.

Miranda...where else?

2 Reviews for Miranda The Style Lounge

2 Miranda The Style Lounge Reviews

User1714936

2+ years ago

0.8

I came here with my sister in law for both of us to get our nails done. We visited in July 2012 as a referral from my wedding planner (what a mistake) and I had a mani pedi for my wedding and it was ... Read more terrible. It was super expensive $85 I think, plus we waited for OVER 1.5 hour to be seen without any apologizing from the front desk lady and we had appointments that had been confirmed over a month back!! The gel nail polish was a mess - clumps and uneven and believe it or not - peeled 2 days later!! It also burned as she was applying it and we were there for well over 3.5 hours MISSING events for my own wedding - i wanted to cry it was so bad. I advise you not to go here for nails - have them done in the states and then come - it was horrible and i literally hid my nails as much as i could on my wedding pictures - my wedding was 2 days later and fingers were already bubbling up and peeling - by the time we left on our honeymoon on day 3 - i had started to pull back the clumps. Again - i felt like crying

E
Em

Married on 10/27/2012

0.4

I have been to this salon to get colored highlights. The stylist assured me that they were permanent (he said this repeatedly). I paid $187 for a cut and 4 foils. 4 days later and the highlights had ... Read more had COMPLETELY washed out. When I tried to contact the Salon no one is ever available to talk to me and no one responds to emails. DO NOT got here. Especially on your wedding day. I was going to use them for my wedding highlights and style, but after their lack of response and the terrible quality of highlights there is NO WAY I would ever go back. I suggest you choose a different place for your big day as well.

Miranda The Style Lounge FAQ