Miranda's Floral Expressions

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Miranda's Floral Expressions

A wedding floral studio in Houston, Texas, Miranda's Floral Expressions specializes in glamorous, modern and romantic wedding florals. Owned and operated by professional florist Miranda Smith, the company has been crafting fresh floral wedding arrangements since 2005. Committed to providing couples with the very best in floral elegance, Miranda's Floral Expressions is the perfect choice for spectacular floral arrangements for your big day.

Miranda's Floral Expressions offers couples a variety of floral services to benefit from during their one-of-a-kind event. Said options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Miranda's Floral Expressions provides couples with a wide-range of wedding floral arrangement options. Said options include:

• Bridal bouquet
  • Boutonnieres
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Ceremony and Reception centerpieces
  • Non flower centerpieces
  • Pipe and drape options
  • Acrylic columns and sweetheart table
  • Crystal candelabras

Areas Covered
Miranda's Floral Expressions proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Houston, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to those throughout Sugar Land, Katy and Richmond, Texas.

50 Reviews for Miranda's Floral Expressions

50 Miranda's Floral Expressions Reviews

A
Featured
Ashlee

Married on 07/29/2017

It was a pleasure to have Miranda as my florist. She did an AMAZING job! I'm not a flower type of lady, but when Miranda arranged the flowers for my ceremony and reception it was SPECTACULAR! She ... Read more provided me with prompt responses to all of my questions and I'm truly grateful for everything. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so beautiful!!!!

Jasmine
Jasmine

Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent florist, very responsive and creates beautiful work

Miranda did my bouquet for my wedding this past March and she did an exquisite job. I should her a picture of exactly how I wanted my bouquet and she replicated at exactly. I had many compliments. She ... Read more She was very easy to work with and very flexible. More importantly reasonably priced. She also offered a free bridal toss bouquet. Loved her work! Thanks Miranda! :)

M
Michelle

Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

All I can say is wow! Miranda went above and beyond my expectations! Very attentive to detail and very responsive to any questions I had. We are still in awe! Thank you so much! Read more All I can say is wow!!! Miranda went above and beyond my expectations!!! Very attentive to detail and very responsive to any questions I had. We are still in awe!!! Thank you so much !!!