Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Columbus, OH · View map

About Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

Add the Elegant Touch of Harp music to your wedding. You are planning for one of the most important days of your life. The harp is one of the most romantic of all instruments. It is a choice that brings elegance to your rehearsal dinner, ceremony or cocktail hour. Your ceremony music is the first impression of your guests to you as a couple.

Part of my services is offering a music consultation to help you choose beautiful ceremony music and special music to accompany your walk down the aisle. Some of my couples have been choosing popular tunes (A Thousand Years, All of Me, Here Come the Sun), but many go with classical music.

I would love to make your day more special with the music of your choice. My musicianship, experience, attention to detail, and ease with which to work will add to your wedding day. Recent brides have chosen selections like A Thousand Years, Can't Help Falling, Here Comes the Sun, or a special request, but many choose classical music. Canon in D continues to be a popular and versatile choice and may be used during Seating of the Mothers, the Wedding Party or Bride's Entrance. Consider my Flute-Harp Duo for an outstanding combination of sound! Contact me today and get excited about your wedding music!

Solo Harp
Harp and Flute Duo
Amplification available

Please visit my website and take a look at the "Songs & Samples" page to see a list of available song choices and listen to music samples. Sound and playing skills are the most important items.

57 Reviews for Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

57 Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Reviews

K
Kelcey

Married on 05/31/2019

Mrs. Brown was wonderful. The music was great. I decided on a harpist pretty much last minute and found her online. She was very flexible, we communicated through email and phone calls becuase we were ... Read more unable to meet in person. She is reasonably priced, the lowest in Columbus that I found. She also helped and let me do my own music selection. She is very dedicated to her harp playing and was the perfect touch to my elegant ceremony.

D
David

Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam and her flutist partner Valorie were enlisted for my daughter's wedding to grace us with their beautiful music during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was lovely. They were a ... Read more pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

E
Emily

Married on 08/12/2018

Miriam was great to work with and played beautiful music for our wedding! We live out of state and are three hours behind, but it was easy to set up a time to talk on the phone; Miriam was very ... Read more flexible with our schedules. On the phone she played us different songs she thought we might like to consider. It was very helpful to have her recommend songs we might like during the ceremony; all the options she suggested were lovely so it was just a matter of choosing what we liked the best. The music during our ceremony and cocktail hour was so beautiful. Thank you so much!