Miss Lily's Cafe & Catering

Townsend, TN · View map

About Miss Lily's Cafe & Catering

Indulge your guests with Miss Lily's Catering services! Miss Lily's Catering will ease the stress of planning your catered event with our user friendly menu and upfront pricing. We are sure you will find our southern-gourmet cuisine delightful and a treat for your taste buds. Miss Lily's strives for nothing less than excellence in her cuisine, service, and southern hospitality.

All of Miss Lily's catered events include homemade cuisine, a professional uniformed staff and meticulous attention to detail, quality, and presentation. Miss Lily's Catering also creates stunning made from scratch wedding, birthday, and novelty cakes that taste as good as they look in a variety of flavors. They are always delicious, fresh, and designed to fit your unique style. We cater & deliver anywhere near the Townsend, Maryville, Knoxville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge area on a regular basis.

Our catering department is staffed with three catering coordinators for your convenience.
They may be contacted at 865-448-8697 by phone or via email at lilybarnevents@gmail.com

7 Reviews for Miss Lily's Cafe & Catering

7 Miss Lily's Cafe & Catering Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 10/14/2016

Miss Lily's Cafe AWESOME food! People were asking for 3rds! I literally woke up at 3am wishing I had ate more and snuck a doggy bag because I was craving it so bad! They were super easy to ... Read more work with from states away and the wait staff were so friendly!!

E
Emily

Married on 06/10/2016

Miss Lily's did my flowers, food and cake. They were amazing to work with because I was an out of town bride. I loved how everything turned out. Read more Miss Lily's did my flowers, food and cake. They were amazing to work with because I was an out of town bride. I loved how everything turned out.

Amber
Amber

Married on 10/25/2014

Delicious food! And they packed plenty of food for me and my husband to eat once we left. Definitely appreciated this as we were starving by the end of the night. The smoked brisket is the best! Read more Delicious food! And they packed plenty of food for me and my husband to eat once we left. Definitely appreciated this as we were starving by the end of the night. The smoked brisket is the best!