Miss Lyss Photography

Clarkston, MI · View map · Visit website

About Miss Lyss Photography

Miss Lyss Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Clarkston, Michigan. Owner Alyssa Burgess and her team of creative professionals design one of a kind collections that capture a couple’s true love. Whether you’re an adventurer or a stay-at-home kind of couple, Alyssa and her team will make your wedding day unforgettable. Choose Miss Lyss Photography for a once in a lifetime wedding collection.

Miss Lyss Photography offers fully custom photography packages for weddings of every style and size. Alyssa will meet with you to discuss your needs and vision, and help you choose the service options that fit your needs. You may include a second photographer as well as a videographer in your package. Engagement and boudoir shoots are also available.

31 Reviews for Miss Lyss Photography

31 Miss Lyss Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alecia

Married on 09/08/2018

Miss Lyss Photography is more than exceptional! There are not enough words to describe Alyssa’s talent! She is just absolutely amazing! Hiring Alyssa was one of the best decisions we made for our ... Read more wedding day. She is so adventurous, smart, unique! She made sure my nerves were calmed and made everything run smoothly! We adored her bubbly personality, her wittiness, her confidence! She is so much more than a gifted photographer! Her knowledge of weddings and ability to make sure things run smoothly surpassed my expectations! She did not hesitate to travel, jump on a boat to a private island.. The photos are breathtaking to say the least! She captured every moment! Looking at the photos is like reliving the day all over again, but from a completely magical prospective! She answered every question we had and was quick to respond. Our photos were ready and edited so quickly it was unbelievable! Every one that sees our photos are just blown away by how beautiful they are ! I’ve never seen photos so unique. They are a treasure for a lifetime and I could not thank Alyssa enough! If you are looking for the BEST photographer for your special day I highly recommend Miss Lyss photography!

M
Marlane nader

Married on 04/20/2019

Not enough words to describe how awesome she is

I would recommend Miss Lyss Photography to anyone I know. I will be using her for family photos and hopefully children photos in the future. Read more I would recommend Miss Lyss Photography to anyone I know. I will be using her for family photos and hopefully children photos in the future.

Ashley
Ashley Ronowski

Married on 12/31/2018

Alyssa is amazing

Alyssa was fantastic to work with! We got married on NYE and it POURED! She had her assistant run out and get umbrellas so I could still have my outdoor pictures. She kept us on track all day and was ... Read more so much fun. So many people commented on how great she was. And my pictures were better than I ever imagined! She fully captured our personality.