Mission Catering Company

Franklin, KY · View map · Visit website

About Mission Catering Company

Mission Catering is a full-service catering company that specializes in custom menu creations for weddings and events of any size and caliber. From simple buffets to multiple-course plated meals, cakes, desserts and more, Mission Catering's chefs create refreshing twists on classic favorites as well as contemporary options designed to delight both the palate and the eyes. From preparation to presentation, our experienced team takes pride in providing unique small bites, buffets and complete formal sit-down meals utilizing the freshest ingredients available. Our attention to detail is unmistakable, and our passion is evident in the work that we do and the relationships we've earned along the way.

Mission Catering Company works within your budget to fashion a menu that is specific to your tastes and preferences as a couple. With over 40 combined years of experience in the food and service industry, our team works hand-in-hand with you to suggest and execute a variety of cuisine types and service offerings. We specialize in off-site catering for engagement parties, wedding rehearsals and receptions, as well as private parties and corporate events from Nashville to the greater Bowling Green area. We hold a Kentucky state liquor license and employ licensed and insured bartenders. We have working relationships with dozens of local venues and businesses.

Call 859.317.3596 today to book your free consultation. We'd love to work with you!

8 Reviews for Mission Catering Company

8 Mission Catering Company Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa Ahlers

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding caterer

Mission catering is amazing! They did such a great job for my wedding. We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. Their smoked Gouda Mac and cheese is the best Mac and cheese in the whole ... Read more world! I could eat that everyday. They were super professional and helpful throughout the planning process. I also had them do my wedding cake which was the coolest cake I’ve ever seen! We had a superhero theme for the wedding so she made the back of the cake into different superhero layers complete with a small Deadpool peeking out from under the cake! It was the most amazing thing! And delicious 2! I highly recommend mission catering for weddings and other events!!

Savannah
Savannah

Married on 05/25/2019

Best food ever

So I don't even know where to start. Mission Catering blew it out of the water. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was INCREDIBLE, the staff was FANTASTIC. They were so easy to work with and super ... Read more helpful in allowing us to take our time in our decisions. They day of, they walked around serving apps and we had a carving station. They even saved my husband and I leftovers to eat that night. They were gracious and did everything they could to make us happy. The guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was.

Heather
Heather Harris

Married on 07/08/2017

The very best catering company!

Mission Catering is THE best catering company. We hired them to cater our wedding and everything was flawless and perfect. We had multiple multiple comments on just how delicious the food was - even ... Read more weeks after our wedding! Most people say that they hardly remember what they ate on their wedding day or that they didn't even get to eat. However, that is not the case for my husband and I. We will always remember the extremely professional service and culinary talent provided by Mission Catering Co. along with how amazing everything tasted. Also, everything was presented so beautifully! The staff have the biggest hearts and truly helped make our day smooth and memorable. We would never use another catering company.