MissNowMrs.com

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About MissNowMrs.com

MissNowMrs.com is a wedding name-change service located in Potomac, Maryland. This easy online service makes it simple for bridal clients across the United States to legally change your name. They take care of all documents, and will tailor your services in order to help clients go from Miss to Mrs. in a matter of minutes, saving you the hassle of doing it yourself.

MissNowMrs.com offers a package of services to auto-complete all state and U.S. government forms, as well as creditor notification letters needed to legally change your name after your wedding. Their easy online services save clients the trouble and hassle of nearly 13 hours of paperwork. Whether you are hyphenating your last name, taking your spouse’s name, or anything in-between, this web service will customize their services according to your needs. After creating an account, clients can simply answer a set of questions, and the company’s streamlined auto-population technology and expert advice carries clients through the process in a smooth and easy way.

369 Reviews for MissNowMrs.com

369 MissNowMrs.com Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 05/25/2018

I was very apprehensive about all the name change paperwork. MissNowMrs made it SO easy! I picked the cheapest bundle but I almost wish I splurged because they LITERALLY will do all the work for you. ... Read more They're even advertised on the DMVs website in California. If you're overwhelmed, worried about missing some government entity or really just want to give your brain a break, let MissNowMrs do the work for you. It's SO easy and they have little explanations along the way if you hover your mouse over a question you're not sure how to answer. They're great.!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

I loved using missnowmrs. Com. It made changing my name so easy and fast. I had no idea where to start, and they even told me things to change that I never would have known to do. I highly recommend ... Read more them!

Jasmine
Diana

Getting married on 08/17/2019

Totally Worth The Price

I chose the most expensive package because it was the one that, in my opinion, gave the best value. It took me less than 30 minutes to complete everything. My favorite part was that it suggested ... Read more adding companies I didn’t even think of and the package they sent included envelopes (with stamps) forms (already filled out so all I had to do was date and sign) and instructions. Everything was super easy and clear and I got all my things changed within a few weeks. People who don’t use a service like this have told me they’ve sometimes waited years. I’ve been married less than 3 months and everything is done. Thanks to MissNowMrs.com