MissNowMrs.com

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About MissNowMrs.com

MissNowMrs.com is a wedding name-change service located in Potomac, Maryland. This easy online service makes it simple for bridal clients across the United States to legally change your name. They take care of all documents, and will tailor your services in order to help clients go from Miss to Mrs. in a matter of minutes, saving you the hassle of doing it yourself.

MissNowMrs.com offers a package of services to auto-complete all state and U.S. government forms, as well as creditor notification letters needed to legally change your name after your wedding. Their easy online services save clients the trouble and hassle of nearly 13 hours of paperwork. Whether you are hyphenating your last name, taking your spouse’s name, or anything in-between, this web service will customize their services according to your needs. After creating an account, clients can simply answer a set of questions, and the company’s streamlined auto-population technology and expert advice carries clients through the process in a smooth and easy way.

373 Reviews for MissNowMrs.com

373 MissNowMrs.com Reviews

Kristen
Featured
Kristen Webber

Married on 01/02/2019

Great Resource and Gift!

This is the perfect gift for yourself or other women who are getting married. Visiting the site before heading to the courthouse for paperwork ensured that I had enough copies for all my name change ... Read more needs. Between the educational videos, basic, and upgraded services everyone's needs can be met. I highly recommend!!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

I loved using missnowmrs. Com. It made changing my name so easy and fast. I had no idea where to start, and they even told me things to change that I never would have known to do. I highly recommend ... Read more them!

Jasmine
Diana

Married on 08/17/2019

Totally Worth The Price

I chose the most expensive package because it was the one that, in my opinion, gave the best value. It took me less than 30 minutes to complete everything. My favorite part was that it suggested ... Read more adding companies I didn’t even think of and the package they sent included envelopes (with stamps) forms (already filled out so all I had to do was date and sign) and instructions. Everything was super easy and clear and I got all my things changed within a few weeks. People who don’t use a service like this have told me they’ve sometimes waited years. I’ve been married less than 3 months and everything is done. Thanks to MissNowMrs.com