Mistwood Golf Club

Romeoville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Mistwood Golf Club

At Mistwood Golf Club, couples will find a banquet hall in the Chicago, Illinois area. This mansion-like golf club features a classic facility surrounded by traditional links-style golf greens. This oasis of greenery can be found just 40 minutes from downtown Chicago.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 220 guests to join them at the Mistwood Golf Club. Couples can wed surrounded by the sparkling pond and undulating grassy lawn. A reception can follow in the Great Hall or smaller Terrace Room. The Great Hall features classic accents of dark wood and bronze, with a fireplace along one wall and tudor windows.

The staff of the banquet hall work to make the couple as comfortable as possible throughout the wedding process. They offer the following services on and leading up to the big day:

• Audio equipment
  • Event rentals
  • Parking
  • Tables

Cuisine
The onsite executive chef at the Mistwood Golf Club creates menus for couples inspired by trendy and seasonal cuisines.

Other Services
This wedding venue is also available to host bridal showers and engagement parties.

16 Reviews for Mistwood Golf Club

16 Mistwood Golf Club Reviews

K
Featured
Krystyl

Married on 09/16/2016

The venue, golf course, club house and restaurant are simply breathtaking! Throughout the planning process, my main contact, Diane Cook, was awesome. She would always respond quickly and even on the ... Read more the weekends. I NEVER (and I may be biased, since I was the bride) had better service than the people at Mistwood. They genuinely seemed happy to be there and happy to help with anything. They made sure everything was set up perfectly and they helped us clean up at the end of the night. They really went above and beyond when it came to service. Every single server that I saw during the night had a smile on their face! I am still amazed at how perfect everything was set up for us. You can tell that they take the time to make sure everything is impeccable. The little details that I trusted them with to make my wedding everything I dreamed it would be was achieved 10 times over. The small details that no one will remember, but the bride wants perfect; the guest book to the escort cards to our candy bar favors. Amazing! The club house and venue were perfect backdrops for pictures. Mistwood has several bridges and a gazebo that also worked perfectly for pictures as well. There won't be a lack of places to take pictures. The actual venue space is magnificent! It is a whole space in the building that is completely your own for your party and your guests. They close off part of the building that is connected to the restaurant. You have part of the terrace space that they open the doors to let fresh air in and guest can enjoy. It's a great space for cocktail hour when the weather is bad. It really allows your guests to get up and move and not have the feeling of being cramped. Inside the actual space is gorgeous. The room is so open and welcoming that your bound to have a great time in it. I am going to recommend Mistwood to everyone I know! The whole experience was unbelievable, unforgettable and beyond anything I ever dreamed it could be.

Olivia
Olivia

Getting married on 09/12/2020

So very awesome!

Taryn and Jackie have been great thus far thank you for all of your help! Read more Taryn and Jackie have been great thus far thank you for all of your help!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 10/13/2018

More beautiful than I could have imagined!!

Having my wedding at Mistwood was the best decision we could have made in our planning. The venue is GORGEOUS, and the views looking out of their banquet room are so picturesque and beautiful, it made ... Read more us feel like we were getting married in a fairytale. The food at Mistwood is amazing and so delicious, and Becky (our wedding coordinator) was so helpful and nice! She thought of everything, even the tiny details that a bride could easily forget in the chaos of planning. Their prices are very very reasonable, and the whole venue was recently remodeled. They gave us the wedding of our dreams, and all our guests remarked about how much they loved the venue and how beautiful it was. I cannot recommend Mistwood enough. They even give you an anniversary dinner one year after you're married, and many times leading up to the wedding, we've gone their to eat or make a payment and they've given us a complimentary dessert or champagne toast. They take pride in the presentation of their food and the happiness of their guests, and it was truly an amazing experience to get married there!