Misty Miotto Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Misty Miotto Photography

Misty Miotto Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Orlando, Florida. Misty, the owner of the service and award-winning photographer, has been capturing weddings for more than 17 years and truly adores documenting her client’s most intimate moments. Misty Miotto Photography has experience photographing a range of special occasions including private events, destination weddings, and more.

This Orlando-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Misty Miotto Photography aims to deliver flawless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours and a second photographer during sessions. Misty and her team provide the following photography services and items:

• Destination and travel shoots

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/10/2014

When we decided to get married in "our happy place" (Disneyworld) our very first decision was choosing our photographer. Because my fiance (now husband) is a photographer, choosing the very "best of ... Read more the best" was a must for us. If we had to change our wedding venue or date we would have, but having Misty shoot our wedding was non-negotiable We were able to meet Misty and Nelio months before our wedding for an engagement shoot. Everything about that day exceeded our wildest expectations. I have to admit, I was so nervous prior to our first shoot because while I LOVED everything about Misty's work I was worried our photos wouldn't look as good because her gallery seemed to be full of the most beautiful people. After our engagement shoot, and after receiving the amazing photos (over 500 images!!) I realized the galleries are full of beautiful people because Misty makes everyone look like that! I learned so much that day about how to pose and what would be the most flattering. Such important info for a curvy bride like me! On the day of our wedding I was even more blown away by Misty and Nelio. They worked SO HARD and made sure we got everything we wanted. We had two wedding events in Epcot (one in the morning and one at night) and during both, Misty and Nelio made sure we got shots through our favorite World Showcase countries. I felt like a celebrity! Truly something I will never, ever forget. I can't recommend Misty and Nelio enough. We will definitely use them for all future events.

Jennine
Jennine Grant

Married on 03/09/2019

Comparable to none!

I’m not even sure where to start.... But Misty is AMAZING! I have NEVER seen someone so passionate about what they do, so knowledgeable. When you spend your money, trust me when I tell you every ... Read more penny, every dime, every nickel is completely WORTH IT. Best money I ever spent! No regrets! And I cannot WAIT to see the final pictures. Misty and her team are absolutely FANTASTIC!

T
Teresa

Married on 01/25/2019

Best Investment You Will Ever Make

Misty Miotto Photography is THE most amazing wedding photographers! Misty Miotto Photography not only sent us well over the amount of pictures we had agreed upon in our package, but her daughter also ... Read more made us this amazing video of our wedding (Also not included in our package)!! To say working with them was a pleasure would be the understatement of the year. Misty and her husband Nelio, went above and beyond in regards to pre-wedding communication. They provide amazing Wedding Packages and the best customer service!! They are a family owned and operated Photography group, you truly get more than you bargained for with them. Misty has trained and is still training her family to be absolute photography masters. Working with them was so fun. Misty knows what she wants and makes it happen. Misty emailed me tips in regards to making my wedding day go smoothly and I would be lying if I said those tips didn't save my butt that day! She is the most efficient, fun, sweet, caring, professional, talented, and positive person. Choosing to work with Misty Miotto Photography was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I are looking forward to working with her again in the future!