MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS

Kaysville, UT · View map · Visit website

About MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS

MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS is a wedding DJ based out of Kaysville, Utah. Their business title stands for creating a perfect beat. They endeavor to live up to this name, providing sensational tunes for every event that they are hired for. MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS specializes in wedding celebrations. The party stays energized and in high spirits with their well-timed entertainment. This DJ is also diligent in coordinating throughout the event, rounding up crowds for cake cutting, bouquet tosses, and a big send-off.

This DJ business is run by Mitch, a professional entertainer who hails from a background in affiliation with Utah Jazz. He has over 20 years of experience that he can draw upon and is pleased to help create lasting memories for any couple. With his exceptional services, couples can avail consultations, do-not-play lists, karaoke, and a fantastic Master of Ceremonies.

2 Reviews for MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS

2 MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 10/28/2017

Mitch did a great job the entire evening. He MC'd the toasts, first dances, and cake cutting. He also provided music for cocktail hour, dinner, and then dancing. We received so many compliments from ... Read more our friends on how awesome the music was and how much fun they had dancing.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/21/2013

Mitch was an outstanding DJ! He was responsive to every question and change I wanted to make to my wedding. He is extremely professional and made sure everything was perfect down to the last ... Read more song. His music selection was amazing and every song I requested or my guests requested was played. He made announcements for all of my guests the entire night so everyone knew what was going on and where to go. He had every bridal ceremony song on hand. He was the best DJ myself and my guests have seen and I would recommend his work to anyone! He truly made the night happen smoothly!

MITCH ROSS' CPB PRODUCTIONS FAQ