Mitch The Minister

Toms River, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Mitch The Minister

Hi and thanks for checking me out! I'm a full time professional wedding officiant serving all of New Jersey, as well as parts of New York and Pennsylvania. Over the course of the past 22 years, I have performed more than 2000 ceremonies. Whether you’re having your ceremony at your reception venue, on a beach, or on a boat, in a hot air ballon, or in a church, I have the experience to help you create a distinct and unique celebration. Every ceremony is customized to match your unique love story and personality. Visiting my website at mitchtheminister.com will give you an indepth view into who I am and what I do.

Whether you’re having a spiritual ceremony, a religious one, a civil union, or an interfaith marriage, I would love to help you construct the perfect ceremony

Your Ceremony

My ultimate goal is to get all your guests to laugh, and to cry, and to be in the mood to PARTY! It's a celebration of love. Let's Celebrate it!

193 Reviews for Mitch The Minister

193 Mitch The Minister Reviews

Ashleigh
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 04/19/2019

This is your minister, I promise!

From the first time that my husband and I met Mitch, we knew he was going to be perfect to officiate our wedding. Mitch is so good at what he does there was absolutely no question in my mind that he ... Read more needed me to micro manage anything! He talked with my husband and I about what we see for our ceremony and how we’d like it to go, and then gave us a preview of what he would say. We loved it! My husband was almost moved to tears at our FIRST meeting! By the time our wedding day came Mitch was even more than we could have hoped for! He was equally funny and moving, which exactly what we wanted ! We didn’t want to have the regular boring ceremony that puts people to sleep, and he definitely delivered! All of our guests coming up to me after the ceremony saying that was the best ceremony they’ve been to, and asking how I found him! (Little do they know all I did was read these awesome reviews here and then setup a meeting to see for myself!) If you’re considering meeting with Mitch, I absolutely recommend you set that up immediately! You won’t be disappointed!

D
Diane Moore

Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderfully joyful!

Mitch ( the Minister ) performed the marriage ceremony for our daughter Jaclyn and her now, husband yesterday in NJ. He was so joyful and performed a wonderful, touching, and lovingly humorous ... Read more ceremony. Everyone commented to my husband and I how much they enjoyed him! He met with the couple just once but they were so impressed with him that they hired him that day. They are a fun couple, full of life, and his ceremony matched their personalities perfectly. He has a unique way of knowing how to bring joy, laughter, and heartfelt sincerity into his words. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who realizes that love is joyful and should be celebrated! Helped to make the day even more perfect!!!! Thank you, Mitch!!!! God bless you!

Jean
Jean

Married on 04/06/2019

Mitch sets the tone for a meaningful, joyful day

My husband and I are so grateful to Mitch. He totally set the tone for a celebration we will never forget. He created a meaningful, joyful ceremony that was enjoyed by all our guests. We absolutely ... Read more loved the moment during the ceremony when he told us to “take a moment and look around” because it allowed us to really connect with all our loved ones who were part of our wedding day. It was a once-in-a-lifetime moment. We enjoyed Mitch so much during the ceremony, we invited him to stay for the reception. Thank you Mitch!