Mitchell Gaston Films

Coatesville, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Mitchell Gaston Films

Mitchell Gaston Films is a wedding videography service based out of Indianapolis, IN. My goal is to create a timeless portrait of each wedding we shoot, so that years later you can revisit your wedding day and feel those same sweeping sensations you had when you walked down the aisle, said “I do”, and danced your fist dance as a married couple.

SERVICES OFFERED

We don't like to overcomplicate things with different packages that all seem kind of similar. We want to focus entirely on what's important: creating an amazing wedding video that you will enjoy for years to come. To do that, we offer one package, for one price, and we go all in on each wedding we film. We bring all the tools we have and use what we need to make your wedding video as special as we can.

When you book us for your wedding, you'll get up to 8 hours of coverage time that we will use to craft for you a Cinematic Highlight Film of your wedding day, capturing all of those special moments in an unforgettable video that you can share online for your friends and family to see. You'll also receive an extended cut of the entire ceremony, formal toasts, cake cutting, and first dances (the essential wedding activities).

Send us a message. We'd love to talk to you about your wedding day!

18 Reviews for Mitchell Gaston Films

18 Mitchell Gaston Films Reviews

T
Terra

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Mitchell Gaston Films was AMAZING to work with! I was able to get exactly what I wanted, plus a little more, from a videographer and the results were just breathtaking. Also, the price was much lower ... Read more than other videographers I had received quotes from. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone and everyone!

Brad
Brad Kawiecki

Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Talented

Mitchell was great to work with. From the beginning, we appreciated his communication and his willingness to work with our schedule. He was affordable, and went above and beyond what was expected. The ... Read more end product was better than what we could have ever hoped for. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone considering a videographer.

C
Cianna

Married on 09/15/2018

Professional & timely

Mitchell was very easy to work with, and was very professional. Me and my Husband decided last minute to have a videographer and he did a great job in the short amount of time we gave him. We loved ... Read more our video and think Mitchell did a great job!