Mitsuko Floral

Torrance, California · View map · Visit website

About Mitsuko Floral

Mitsuko Floral is a floral design company in Torrance, California, with more than 25 years of experience. Chief designer Mitsuko Osuga leads the team of certified professionals who can bring your ideas to life. They’ll put together arrangements in different styles, including rustic, urban, and contemporary. Mitsuko Floral has worked with many budgets and has set up in many settings, from backyards to hotels. You can also talk through your needs and event details in a consultation.

Mitsuko Floral uses only fresh, high-quality flowers in their arrangements; they’re very passionate about their work, and this shines through in the final products. They handle setup, cleanup, and delivery, along with a venue visit. Arrangement types include:

• Bouquets

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 09/09/2018

We went with Mitsuko Floral for our September Wedding. My wife saw some of their work on instagram and they were really highly rated and reviewed online. We met with Francois and Mitsuko and realized ... Read more we had to book them. They are super professional, really nice, and very flexible. I mainly coordinated with Francois and it was insane how quickly he would respond to my emails! Throughout the process, Francois was very great about providing different options and recommendations without seeming pushy. We ended up adding a bunch of stuff and went through FIVE iterations of the quote haha and Francois was a pleasure throughout all of it! The day of, Mitsuko and her team got to the venue right when they said they would and hit the ground running. Her and her team did so much amazing work! A lot of the guests complimented my wife on the flowers and most importantly, my wife was sooo happy with the arrangements that they had done. We ended up foregoing a sample arrangement (which was a little scary) but the final product was absolutely stunning. I would not hesitate to recommend Mitsuko Floral to any couple that's looking for a florist!

Corinne
Corinne Metling

Married on 06/22/2019

Exceeded All of My Expectations!

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot even begin to express how much I loved working with Mitsuko Florals for my June wedding. From the very first email communication, they were so professional, communicative, ... Read more helpful, and they just *got it*. They turned my Pinterest board into reality, and I couldn’t have imagined it going any better. They had fantastic suggestions of which arrangements from the ceremony could be repurposed for cocktail hour and the reception, and everything just went so smoothly. Meeting with Mio and Mitsuko to go over expectations and visions, I had no doubt they would execute the wedding beautifully, and they did just that. They did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and ceremony/reception decor, and it was all so elegant and cohesive. There are some wedding vendors I felt the need to hover over a little bit more than others, but with Mitsuko they did everything I could have thought of without any managing on our end. I would happily work with Mitsuko again, and I HIGHLY recommend them for any event florals you may need. Thank you so much for everything!

Katherine
Katherine A Ruiz

Married on 04/13/2019

Stunning Florals!

Mitsuko and her team brought my pinterest vision to life! My florals came out stunning, the smell of the fresh eucalyptus kept me calm at the altar lol! Also - thank you Mitsuko and team for being ... Read more literally the EASIEST vendor of all to work with. Professional, incredible talent, and budget-friendly, thank you again!!!!!