Mix It Up!

Saint Johnsbury, VT · View map · Visit website

About Mix It Up!

Mix It Up! Is a combined wedding entertainment and premium wedding cake design service in St. Johnsbury, Vermont. DJ, your entertainer at Mix It Up! Has been performing for weddings since 2013. He has spent a long life in the service industry, from 22 years of military service, to training as a firefighter, EMT, Hunter Education instructor, and wrestling instructor for students K-8. At home, DJ began baking custom birthday cakes for his children. As his skill grew friends and family wanted his service, so he added cake design to Mix It Up’s professional services. If you’re looking for a fun, down to earth DJ with a lot to offer, choose Mix It Up!

Mix It Up! Offers a variety of services to suit the needs of any wedding couple. DJ will work with you to get every detail right, so you can relax and your guests can have a blast during your reception. He will also create a custom setlist to suit your musical taste. Mix It Up! Provides wedding cake services, using a variety of flavors and decorating techniques to get the look and taste you want for your wedding. DJ can also work around dietary restrictions.

10 Reviews for Mix It Up!

10 Mix It Up! Reviews

Brittney
Brittney

Getting married on 07/25/2020

Unforgettable

DJ was amazing! In the months leading up to our wedding, he was always available to answer any questions and even helped me out when I was stressed! He gave me ideas for specific music themes, songs, ... Read more and was always willing to help! DJ kept our crowd up and moving and our guests said this was one of the best weddings they’ve been to because of the music and vibe! Thank you so much DJ!

S
Sandra Gebbie

Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding reception

Mix It Up DJ & Cakes really made the wedding reception for my daughter’s big day. Guests had a wonderful time and danced all night! Prompt, professional and responsive to our guests! Thank you! Read more Mix It Up DJ & Cakes really made the wedding reception for my daughter’s big day. Guests had a wonderful time and danced all night! Prompt, professional and responsive to our guests! Thank you!

Margo
Margo Gebbie

Married on 08/10/2019

Can't say enough good things!

DJ was AMAZING! My husband and I had our wedding August 10th with quite the crazy weather (sudden downpour at the wrong time)! DJ was flexible, and at the last minute moved all of his equipment from ... Read more the ceremony site (up the hill outdoors) to inside the tent to make our ceremony work. DJ was always responsive when we had questions, and made great suggestions for our reception music that were a hit (LISTEN TO HIS SUGGESTIONS). DJ made sure the party kept going all night long, and for that we are forever grateful! Now, for the cake. We required a gluten-free cake, which is often hard to make, and keep together. DJ killed it. The cake he made for us was honestly the best cake we've ever had, regardless of gluten or not. It was moist, flavorful, and he listened to us when we said we didn't like super sweet frostings. This cake was PERFECT. I really cannot recommend DJ and his DJ and cake making services enough. Thanks again DJ!