Mixed-media by Robert Stein

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map

About Mixed-media by Robert Stein

I specialize in creating unique one of a kind photographic mixed media fine art from your photography. My clients send a wedding, honeymoon, or vacation photo and I create a mixed media work of art from it. My art work is a combination of photography, digital painting and acrylic painting. Upon receiving an initial deposit I create a design study from the clients photography. The design study is a tight design concept for the clients approval. The design study illustrates the format, color & media transitions. Upon client approval of the study I execute the finished work. My most popular pieces are in the $350 to $475 range including the desgn study. My work can be seen in person at many major art shows and galleries throughout Florida. I am based in Fort Lauderdale, FL but I serve a national audience with a one of a kind art work. Call me at 954-424-1656. Contact me at: rd.stein@gmail.com . See more of my commissioned and original art at: www.stein-gallery.com .

3 Reviews for Mixed-media by Robert Stein

3 Mixed-media by Robert Stein Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 02/14/2015

I first met Bob in the Florida Keys. I fell in love with his work and decided to commission a painting as a gift for my daughter and her husband. I sent Bob several wedding photos, we discussed the ... Read more style of the art piece, which photos might be the best to use and the look I was aiming for. We had several emails back and forth each time making suggestions and changes. The final result was wonderful!!! I would definitely use Bob again should I need such a gift, and would recommend him to friends and family.

User4884732

Event date: 10/18/2014

We live the custom art work created from our vacation pictures. Read more We live the custom art work created from our vacation pictures.

J
Jenny

Married on 04/09/2011

We commissioned Robert for a painting of one our favorite photos from our wedding. His skill with combining digital art and fine art painting made our already beautiful photo even more amazing. We are ... Read more so happy to have this one of a kind piece to remember our special day for the rest of our life together!

Mixed-media by Robert Stein FAQ