MJ Decorations

Vernon Rockville, CT · View map

About MJ Decorations

MJ Decorations
We are wedding decorators who offer ceiling draping, lighted hanging lanterns, dance canopies, backdrops, lighting, table decor and centerpieces, ceremony arches, gazebos and ceremony canopies, linens, chair covers and sashes, rustic decor and any other decor that you want for your special day! We specialize in transforming venues and tents into your vision of the perfect wedding. We love theme weddings as well as more traditional wedding looks. Bring us your pictures and ideas, and we bring them to life! Or, work with us to translate your personal style and color choices into your wedding. We love it when you and your guests walk into your reception and say, "Wow, it's perfect!"

48 Reviews for MJ Decorations

48 MJ Decorations Reviews

C
Chelsea Szivak

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect venue ambiance

Mary was the easiest vendor to work with. Everything was done via email and Mary was very flexible with her contract. She even let us know of a way to save money bay sharing decorations with another ... Read more couple using our venue the night before. The lights were perfect and they really made our wedding day vision come together.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

They did an incredible job on lighting, we couldn’t have been any happier. We requesting paper lanterns and twig balls to be hung in the reception tent and it looked perfect! I highly recommend MJ ... Read more Decorations

D
Deanna

Married on 09/01/2018

Mary did my wedding on 9/1/18. She was absolutely amazing. She is knowledgeable, honest, responsive, and helped me not only clarify my vision, but she brought it to life. Our guests still complement ... Read more me on our beautiful wedding! Thanks Mary!