MJ TRAVEL GROUP

Upper Marlboro, MD · View map

About MJ TRAVEL GROUP

MJ TRAVEL GROUP is an agency that cares about your needs. We are a full service agency ready to plan all your events and travel needs. MJ Travel Group, is dedicated to helping you find the perfect trip that will match with your vacation needs and budget. Providing extremely high-quality and personalized service is our #1 goal. Whether you're interested in Hawaii, Jamaica, Asia, or Vegas, let us become your travel agency of CHOICE for your destination wedding or honeymoon!

We look forward to hearing from you! Please give us a call (888-959-9401) or send us an email for more information at info@mjtravelgroupevents.com.

10 Reviews for MJ TRAVEL GROUP

10 MJ TRAVEL GROUP Reviews

User5405167

2+ years ago

This was the best vacation I have ever had. Read more this was the best vacation I have ever had.

User5406973

2+ years ago

I was so happy I found Marlene Johnsn. She is the best, she booked our flight, hotel, and venue. Everything was perfect. I love Jamaica especially the Riu hotel. I will book again through Marlene. ... Read more Thanks for making my dreams come true.

S
Sawandae

Married on 07/17/2015

MJ Travel Group and Events provided me with great customer service and flexibility. My travel agent Ms. Darby was very quick in getting back to me and was able to answer all my questions. Suggestions ... Read more and ideas were well thought out and appreciated. I had about 45 people attend my wedding and they all had a wonderful time. Most of all, the transition from their homes to Jamaica was very easy and properly planned out. The connections and relationships this company has with the wedding vendors at the different hotels is so important and helpful especially if you need an answer right away. I would highly recommend MJ Travel Group and Ms. Darby because you do not have to worry about anything especially on such an important and what can be a stressful day.