MK Events

Cypress, TX · View map · Visit website

About MK Events

MK Events is a wedding floral design company based out of Cypress, Texas. Established in 2012, this business is devoted to transforming wedding dreams into realities with their tailored services. Their team of wedding experts aims to go above for their clients, providing support every step along the preparation process. With dynamic services that extend beyond custom floral arrangements, MK Events specializes in unforgettable wedding sensations.

MK Events conducts their business in a down-to-earth manner with a clear focus on high standards of client care. Though their strength lies in creating floral designs that inspire joy, this company also provides wedding planning assistance. Some of the specific services and arrangements offered by MK Events include the following:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Order delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Event design advising

6 MK Events Reviews

Megan
Megan

Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Florist for all Occasions!!

MK Events was a dream to work with! Melanie is professional & knowledgeable about all things flowers. I went to her with a very tight budget & no idea what I wanted and when I walked away from our ... Read more first meeting I was confident she knew the look & feeling that would work with everything we had. She kept me up to date on everything & made suggestions when she felt something needed to be changed. I have since used her for other floral arrangements because we were so happy with everything. I highly recommend MK Events for all things floral especially weddings!!

Merredith
Merredith Eardley

Married on 06/29/2018

Rustic wedding done right!

I absolutely loved the arrangements provided by MK Events! I had chosen a rustic theme wedding and Melanie was able to create my dream wedding all thanks to her beautiful sunflowers and other wooden/ ... Read more glass decorations. My wedding was over a year ago and people to this day still give me compliments on the decorations and and floral arrangements that we had! she was able to create a perfect bouquet that I had envisioned. Any time I wanted to make a change or a suggestion, Melanie was all ears and eager to create a fun and perfect wedding environment! I would recommend her to anyone that needs beautiful and affordable flowers!

A
Anya

Married on 01/13/2018

Melanie designed a gorgeous engagement party for my daughter. She met with me in my home prior to the event to maximize the use of our home. Melanie gave me several options for pricing. She is hands ... Read more hands on for the setup and makes sure every little detail is addressed. She has trained with some of the best in the industry and she is always perfecting her design craft with classes every year!