MKleinmanArtistry

Cleveland, Ohio · View map

About MKleinmanArtistry

Bio
Maggie has worked as a Makeup Artist for 7 years and has experience with women and men of all ages, ethnicities and skin tones. She uses only the best cosmetics when working on her clients. She has worked and freelanced for many prestigious cosmetic lines such as M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Shu Umura and is certified in makeup application, makeup lessons and High Definition makeup.

Some of Maggie’s clients include Parker Hannifin Corporation, Tom Brokaw for CNBC, Lavish Color Salon, Fox News, many Cleveland photographers, and many brides and models. She has experience with makeup for runway, TV/Video, and photography, as well as false lash application.

Maggie’s laid back and outgoing personality puts her clients at ease. Her attention to detail and precise color recommendations are two great qualities Maggie displays. She sees each face she touches as a new blank canvas to create on. She truly has a passion for what she does and makes every client feel like they are the most important person on their special day.

Please contact her with any questions regarding pricing and availability.

79 Reviews for MKleinmanArtistry

79 MKleinmanArtistry Reviews

K
Kirstin

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Booking Maggie to do make up for me and my bridal party was a no brainer! She was so easy to communicate with off the bat, and very understanding of my gibberish description of my bridal vision- I've ... Read more never felt more beautiful! The morning of the wedding, Maggie's humorous yet calm attitude really helped set the tone for a fun and relaxed morning, and her, along with her assistant were beyond accommodating and professional. We all has so much fun and there were zero bridal nerves on my end! I cannot recommend Maggie enough!

Lauren
Lauren Skunta

Married on 06/08/2019

professional, talented, and a pleasure to be around

I hired Maggie of MKleinman Artistry for my wedding makeup. I had a trial with her a few months before the wedding. She has amazing skill and was very thorough and happy to make any adjustments to ... Read more make sure I was completely happy with my makeup. She did my makeup (the bride) as well as my bridesmaids and my moms makeup the day of the wedding. She set up at the venue and took amazing care of my entire bridal party. Everyone looked tasteful and gorgeous.

Katie
Katie M

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing artists!

I stumbled upon MKleinman Artistry on Instagram after reaching out to a number of different on-site makeup artists that were already booked up for my wedding day. And I was so happy it worked out the ... Read more way it did!!! Tana is the kindest human and made me look/feel so beautiful for my wedding day. I do not wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis, so I wanted a look that stood out but still made me feel like myself. Tana listened attentively and absolutely delivered! All of my bridesmaids (who have each had wedding makeup done previously) said it was the best look they've ever had! MKleinman Artistry is a must have investment for your wedding day!