MKuzma Designs

Brookfield, IL · View map · Visit website

About MKuzma Designs

MKuzma Designs is a floral design company located in Brookfield, Illinois. Melissa Kuzma, the owner of the business, aims to provide couples with a worry-free experience for their special day. Melissa draws inspiration from different textures and floral combinations while crafting her stunning designs. She endeavors to ensure that each client receives botanical compositions that are representative of their envisioned event.

MKuzma Designs can provide couples with full-service floral and event design services. The company hand-picks fresh flowers and carefully crafts arrangements that echo each client's aesthetic. Every event that is catered by the company receives a custom-tailored proposal that takes into account the style and season of the celebration. When the wedding day arrives, the staff at the organization can provide delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Moreover, the following arrangements can be produced and delivered by the company:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Allison

Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Look no further in a florist than with Melissa Kuzma. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be a pleasure to work with. I gave her a small glimpse of our theme and she took that idea and ... Read more created a masterful vision of simplicity and elegance that transformed our reception space. Melissa is detail oriented, extremely knowledgeable, and willing to work within a confined budget. She brought extra flowers for the day of to ensure we were prepared and that every detail was taken care of. She was a calming presence in what can be a stressful process. I would recommend her to any and all couples looking for a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Janea
Janea

Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Floral Design

Melissa was our florist for our wedding and it was the best experience working with her! She was able to turn my vision into reality and made our wedding look amazing! Read more Melissa was our florist for our wedding and it was the best experience working with her! She was able to turn my vision into reality and made our wedding look amazing!

C
Callie Robertson

Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t even begin to explain how pleased I am with MKuzma Designs. Melissa is amazing. From start to finish, she was responsive, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I am so happy with how ... Read more everything turned out. Melissa brought my ideas to life which beyond exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!