MLG Event Draping and Designs

Parrish, FL · View map · Visit website

About MLG Event Draping and Designs

MLG Event Draping and Designs is a wedding and event design company based in Parrish, Florida. The company specializes in full service wedding decorations. Monique Geathers, the owner, is a certified event designer, servicing weddings throughout the Tampa Bay area, including St. Petersburg, Bradenton, and Sarasota. Monique and her team help couples achieve the wedding they always envisioned with their skills and experience. Excellent customer service is the company's top priority, as well as providing elegant wedding décor that suits a couple's style and personality.

MLG Event Draping and Designs offers full-service event decoration, including delivery and set up, to provide a stress-free planning experience. MLG Event Draping and Designs provides uplighting for wedding venues, as well as services that include linen rentals, floral design, balloon décor, and ceiling and backdrop draping.

26 Reviews for MLG Event Draping and Designs

26 MLG Event Draping and Designs Reviews

S
Featured
sandra

Married on 10/18/2015

I tried to do everything myself because I was on a budget for my wedding like alot of people are, I was getting so stressed and a friend of mine told me about monique, she gave me a free estimate and ... Read more worked with what I had, it was very last minute and I was skeptical of how everything was going to look. The day of my wedding I walked in to the reception hall and I saw her work, it looked BEAUTIFUL!! I felt like a princess, it was way more then I could have asked for. Everyone was asking who did the work and how pretty it looked, my coordinator works for Ruth Eckert hall and said she has had alot of vendors come through and monique was by far the best

A
Ava

Getting married on 11/01/2022

Monique is such an amazing person and designer. I loved what she did creating beautiful centerpieces and a photo area for our event. Not only did her designs represent our event and brand, but she put ... Read more a unique and fun twist on them and all of the guests LOVED THEM. The guests at the event kept asking WHO DID YOUR DECOR? I am so thankful for Monique and her company!

B
brion

Married on 07/13/2019

Cake King Bennett & Simply Divine Catering & Baking Service, Highly recommend MLG Event Draping and Designs for all of your upcoming events. Speaking from experience I think its safe to say. For two ... Read more years in a row MLG Event Draping and Designs have been a proud sponsor / vendor for our charity event "Spreading Love & Hope". Displaying lavishing and extraordinary work, Our charity event was a success and still today our guest are talking about the decorations and the beautiful draping. With more to add, MLG Have supplied their rentals (Table Linens, hand crafted center pieces, decadent vases, and so much more.) To make sure our dessert displays are a promised royal experience. Needless to say anymore. all of my clients where overly satisfied with their spectacular display. I feel that you are convinced enough with facts and truth to know that MLG Event Draping and Designs is the company you need to turn your dream into a beautiful reality. Look no further because your Professional event designer begins here with MLG Event Draping and Designs. I'm Cake King Bennett proud owner of Simply Divine Catering & Baking Service and I approve this Recommendation / Review.