M&M Photography

Clinton, TN · View map · Visit website

About M&M Photography

M&M Photography is a wedding photography service located in Clinton, Tennessee. Owner and photographer Mary McGown began her photography journey in 2014 and has since been serving the Knoxville, Clinton, and surrounding counties. Mary first chose to get into photography when she realized how fast time flies by. Passionate about people and making a difference in this world, she is always looking to document milestones and living in the moment with her camera.

M&M Photography creates photos that are contemporary, natural, traditional, and vintage. Mary’s goal as a photographer and business owner is to continue to grow and develop her dream. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

Featured
Permelia Harrell

Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding photographer

I heard about Mary through a friend! I contacted her that night and she got right back to me and even stayed up late answering my crazy questions! She just made me feel sure about her right from the ... Read more get go! And when the big day came she did not disappoint! She also did an engagement session for us. It’s like she knew my style without even really knowing me! After the wedding I was so worried because it’s such a blur! I kept thinking I forgot to tell her certain things but she remembered everything I asked for and more! The day she sent me my pictures was like reliving my wedding day! She also had her assistant Erica with her which I paid extra for Erica to coordinate. I highly recommend this option if it’s still available! Especially if you don’t have a coordinator! Do not rely on the venue! I am so grateful I had this option because I didn’t think I would really need it but I went for it anyway! Between the 2 of them they were on it and literally saved my wedding! If you go with Mary you won’t have to stress one bit about your pictures! She has the eye for sure and captured every moment so perfectly! Also listen to her she knows what she is talking about!

H
Hayley

Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding photographer

We had such a great experience with Mary! She is so talented and great to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and we will cherish those sweet memories forever! Read more We had such a great experience with Mary! She is so talented and great to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and we will cherish those sweet memories forever!!

K
Kelsey Ruffner

Married on 10/20/2018

perfect day!

Mary was great to work with! She made it so much fun and natural while trying to take pictures! She also doubled as a makeup artist because I had a malfunctions. She’s there to help do it all to make ... Read more your day the best!!