MMartin Productions

Sicklerville, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About MMartin Productions

Hey y’all, I'm Michael Martin Jr. owner of MMartin Productions. I am located on the East Coast as a Destination, Published, and Traveling Photographer / Cinematographer. I have been behind the lens since I was 18 years old. Over the years, I have developed a unique style that magically recreates a couples love for one another. I passionately apply my motto, “Create, Capture and Make Magic.” Create to evolve from one’s imagination, Capture the beauty in ones eye and always Make Magic by seeing what is not in the lens, but to envision what no one else can see. I would be honored to take part in any of your upcoming life events.

Services Offered:

I am here with you every step of the way, capturing all of those special moments on your big day! Those moments captured can not only be turned into thank you cards but to canvas prints as well. I love to think outside of the box and in doing so, I offer unique shots through aerial drone footage as well. Regardless of the style or method of capturing those special moments on your big day, I will make sure that this will be the best investment you’ve made in your wedding planning process. I fully invest my time and attention to each couple, this is one of the most important days in your life.

Other services I provide you with include:

• Additional Photographers / Cinematographer

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 06/10/2016

Mike Martin of MMartinProductions was everything my wife and I were looking for in a wedding photographer. From the moment we met Mike he was friendly, professional, and easy to talk to. After a short ... Read more short conversation, we were convinced Michael Martin was the photographer for us! Throughout the entire process, Mike kept in constant contact to ensure all of our needs were met. From engagement shoot to wedding day, Mike made us feel relaxed and comfortable all while showing us his creativity. We understand there are a lot of wedding photographers to choose from, but we truly believe Michael Martin is the best around. We want to thank Mike and the MMartinProductions team for providing us with the best services possible and making our wedding day truly special.

Kirsten
Kirsten

Getting married on 08/21/2020

Lucky to have Mike !

We recently did our engagement session with Mike and we could not be happier! He captured images that took our breathe away. He is quickly becoming like a part of the family as we can joke and laugh ... Read more laugh with him. Can not wait for the wedding to see what else his amazing photographic eye captures

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/20/2018

Liz and Bob's Wedding, October 20, 2018

We absolutely loved our photographers and all of our photos were ready to view very quickly after our wedding! Michael and Matt did a great job making every part of this experience very easy and fun ... Read more from choosing a package to communicating with our photographers and wedding venue! Definitely recommend